3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!

Floor It Diesel.

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2008, 08:32 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I have not even seen john on here in a while
Old 05-26-2008, 08:33 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
wicked diesels makes a stage III pump as well...maybe try calling them....maybe they can get you one before the pull???
Old 05-26-2008, 08:42 PM
madhat's monkey boy...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yeah, you are a LOT more patient than I would be. I would want my money back and go another route just out of principal. Unless you and John had some kind of understanding about the time frame prior and you agreed, I cant see why you would have all these difficulties.

I know John is busy but when you tell someone it will be there at such and such a date and it isnt, thats lying. Unless he shipped it and there were UPS issues but that would be out of his hands. A lot of things go wrong and all it takes is a phone call to remedy the situation.

If everything has gone as you said I would forget about Floor-It and call someone else. Isnt it normal for someone to pay just before it is shipped? Having that kind of money tied up that long and the guy is giving you the run-around would have me hot right now.
Old 05-26-2008, 09:37 PM
Banned

You need to PM Jflory about what ya got And you'll get a reponse.
Old 05-26-2008, 09:41 PM
Banned

John PMed me to call him sometime. It was 1pm on a sunday afternoon. Phone rang twice and John answered. Talked to him an hour.

John isn't trying to take advantage of you, he's busy and somehow it slipped his mind.

However, you've been patient enough....and enough is enough. raise heck til you get your money or your pumps.
Old 05-26-2008, 09:58 PM

I agree you have been way to patient it is total BS and the bad thing is this isnt the first time Ive heard of major problems getting something from Floor It.
Old 05-26-2008, 10:59 PM

For a guy to call you and leave a message that you will have your pumps the next week after you have been waiting for months and then doesn't deliver on his word I'd be more than Edit. I'd be calling and telling to return my prepaid money and so long.

I have heard he can do some great things and have personally tired to get some work from him with no luck. So I take my business else where, plus he isn't the only one out there that can build sweet pumps.

Dustin
Old 05-27-2008, 08:57 AM

You have been way more patient than I would have been, which most of the time is a good thing. However, in this case, I would get my money back and go elsewhere. If it takes him this long to get the product to you, what happens if you install it and in a month something goes wrong. Are you willing to wait 5 more months? This is not the way you treat paying customers. Nice guy I understand, but seriously, I was able to have a house built in less time than it has taken you to get this...
Old 05-27-2008, 12:49 PM
Banned

John is worth the wait and sorry to here about that Coal Train. Sorry I couldn't help.
Old 05-27-2008, 02:38 PM

Well I paid for my stuff a long time ago, left a message over the weekend and tried to call today with no avail. I'm about to the point to just give up and shoot for pulling in 09. I hate dragging all this out on the internet wish it could just be settled.
Old 05-27-2008, 03:32 PM

Mason, I just want to try to clarify something in the open so people do not think we have tried to hide anytyhing. The kit you ordered was one that John was originally putting together on his own venture. When our kit became available he decided he would sell ours until he made the finishing touches on his and since we have worked with him and sold his modded pumps and have always gotten along very well and are on good terms.

Unfortunately, by the time the order was placed our first run of kits were sold and when the second batch came in it was missing the rail pressure fittings that I had discussed with you last week. Last week just before holiday weekend the fittings arrived and there is no longer a delay. Your kit has already shipped and hopefully you will have it in your hands no later than Thursday. I will have to check on the tracking number. The kit is complete and includes the fittiing that was originally missing.

Again, I apologize for the delay.

Lloyd
Old 05-27-2008, 04:17 PM

Loyd,
Thanks for clearing everything up, I hadn't heard anything from you and just wasn't sure what was going on. I know John is a good guy just super busy all the time.
Old 05-27-2008, 04:52 PM
DTR's "Secret Agent"

tracking number ftw.
Old 05-27-2008, 04:58 PM
DTR Advertiser

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Wow, you have Flux 5's, Helix 2 and soon to be twin pumps? Thats going to be a mean combination!

Glad to see the water injection on there too...........( -:
Old 05-27-2008, 07:06 PM

Alright a tracking #, so where are they at and when they gona be here so we can put them on only 4 days till Indy.

Quick Reply: Floor It Diesel.