3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!

custom 05 cummins lift with coilovers.

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2006, 02:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
yea,I found them, I just cant find the price for an 8 lug that would fit our trucks
Old 09-18-2006, 03:06 PM
Banned

My guess my the color of the links and location would be Wickedfabrication.

If it is him then he does lots of sick rock crawling fab work. I bought knuckles from him.

I cant believe you guys look at what this guy did to a Ram and all the hard fab work done and your like where's the drive shaft, must be a show queen.

I'm guessing you have never built anythning like that before. You need to get the mesurements after you have it built to mesure ride height, full compression and full droop. He probably rolled out of the shop and took some pics.

He did that subframe so he it would have better driving charistics. I cant imagine the link angle if he didnt build it that way. The customer probably wanted a huge truck with coil overs that rides well.
BTW- Sema show queens have driveshafts
Old 09-18-2006, 03:27 PM

Big Dan,

I have built things far more complicated than that...

I am a structural engineer, wrencher, welder, fabricator, motorhead, redneck company owner...

www.ssproducts.com (this is not a plug TOP...we have nothing to do with light duty pickups)

Anyways...I am not taking anything away from the fabrication...just noting that is is not done yet...or if it is...it is a pavement queen.

A longer driveshaft (or one with high clearance ujoints) will not be enough for this situation...hence my comment on indexing the driveshaft.

I still bet it is a pavement queen though...
Old 09-18-2006, 04:29 PM

yea it is wickedfab. ryan is a good buddy of mine and he builds some realy cool stuff. glad to see that his work is getting noticed! im not realy on here to argue with anybody. im glad that everyone can do better work or is a professional fabricator in their spare time.. i just thought that these were some cool pics of something not done very often to a truck that we all like.. YES it is a pavment queen, because it is the customers TOW rig. if the guy wanted to pay my friend to make it more than what it is in the pictures then im sure he would have. but he not going to do a whole buch of free stuff to it so people "dont think its a pavement queen".. relax people the pics were just for fun.. :-)
Old 09-18-2006, 04:51 PM

I was not bashing it...

I think it is a great piece of craftmanship...and did not comment on anything but the lack of a front driveshaft.

Sorry my point got skewed...

I also made no reference to doing better work personally...
Old 09-18-2006, 05:15 PM

no harm done.. its all good