3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Bddl & Ramifier Combo

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2005, 09:26 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Bddl & Ramifier Combo

Just curious if anyone else is running this combo. I have been running the power pup stacked with the new in cab adjustable Ramifier for about 2 weeks. This may the best bang for the buck combo avaliable. At $500 for the power pup and $449 for the adjustable ramifier you can't beat it IMO. Not sure if these prices are accurate to all vendors but I purchased mine from BULLYDOG and TS PERFORMANCE directly. The in cab adjustablity of the Ramifier is pretty slick, makes tuning really easy.
Any stacked the new Ramifier with the TST?

digger
Old 01-31-2005, 12:49 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
There are a few folks here with that combo and really like it. How is your new turbo doing with that combo (EGTs)? What size injectors are you running again?

Would you mind explaining how the in-cab adjustment works on the Ramifier? As in how many positions, how much hp with each position, toggle switch or rotary dial, etc. Just curious as there really hasn't been anyone post about the new Ramifier yet.
Old 01-31-2005, 08:16 AM

AK RAM There are a few folks here with that combo and really like it. How is your new turbo doing with that combo (EGTs)? What size injectors are you running again?
QUOTE]Would you mind explaining how the in-cab adjustment works on the Ramifier? As in how many positions, how much hp with each position, toggle switch or rotary dial, etc. Just curious as there really hasn't been anyone post about the new Ramifier yet.[/QUOTE]

Egt's are fine in my opinion. If I really poor the coals to it, it takes about a half mile before I have to watch the pyro. Turbo is great, best money I have spent so far. I am running 4 hole ten thousands EDM's from Darryl Poole (diesel darryl).
The in cab adjustment is done by a billet rotary dial. You can feel the difference as you turn the dial. IMO the power pup lacks power down low and the Ramifier more than makes up
for it.
Old 01-31-2005, 10:17 AM
DTR Advertiser

Did you dyno the combo? Im curious as to what it will make.

Don~
Old 01-31-2005, 01:51 PM

Don M,

I have not yet dynoed with this setup yet should be doing so next month sometime. I will be sure to post the results.

Dennis,

Thanks for the all the help. I will have to look into the dual stage nitrous setup. The new Ramifier programming and the adjustability is great.

digger
Old 02-01-2005, 02:26 PM

Dennis, does the new adjustable module have an "off" position?
Old 02-02-2005, 09:17 AM

Originally posted by digger5.9ho
QUOTE]Would you mind explaining how the in-cab adjustment works on the Ramifier? As in how many positions, how much hp with each position, toggle switch or rotary dial, etc. Just curious as there really hasn't been anyone post about the new Ramifier yet.

Egt's are fine in my opinion. If I really poor the coals to it, it takes about a half mile before I have to watch the pyro. Turbo is great, best money I have spent so far.
[/QUOTE]

can you tell us what turbo it is?
Old 02-02-2005, 09:39 AM

Anyone know if the downloader does boost fooling?
Old 02-02-2005, 09:40 AM

The turbo is a Schwitzer S300 from Enterprise. I can't really rememeber the details, they do everything in percentages rather than mm. I can find out and let you know if you interested.

The turbo is great I have beaten on it pretty hard and still no problems. It can have some lag depending on your mods not much though. I was running the power pup, injectors and the power pup doesn't come on strong downlow IMO, but put on the new Ramifier and it spools great now. EGT'S don't get much hotter than stock with the EZ.

digger
Old 02-02-2005, 10:11 AM

Not sure on the downloader. But the Ramifier does I believe.

digger