3rd gen bed rails. - Page 2 - Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums

3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!

3rd gen bed rails.

Old 10-31-2003, 04:29 PM   #16  

Re:3rd gen bed rails.

It's all my fault!!! I'm sorry...I was just mentioning the spray on liner, when everything spun out of control!

Let the man have is bed rails and his rubber mat, and leave him alone!

Just kidding of course. ;D
jeffteel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2003, 08:31 PM   #17  

Re:3rd gen bed rails.

I got a free drop-in liner from my dealer. I put weatherstripping everywhere the liner would touch the paint and installed it myself. I also have a mat sitting on top of the liner since they are kind of slippery. I have had 8 trucks in my day and only the first one did not have a drop-in bedliner in it. I have never had a problem with rust in any of them. I have the diamond plate rail caps that came off of my 98 on the new beast. They don't fit perfectly but no-one has ever noticed, except me.

Try summitracing.com. They sell all the major brands and also their own line. I got my chromed stainless Nerf bars there for about $100.00 less than any name brand and they look and work great.
Dodgezilla is offline   Reply With Quote