Notices
General Diesel Discussion Talk about general diesel engines (theory, etc.) If it's about diesel, and it doesn't fit anywhere else, then put it right in here.

Last night's results.

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2006, 08:18 AM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Last night's results.

Well I dont know where else to write about this, so I figured this would do.

Me and my girl were on the way to her best friend's wedding. We were having fun on the way and I pulled up to a biker, something like a standard harley? Well, we had a huge stretch of road to the next light, so you know what I did. I rolled into it and launched. To my amazement, he did too! He was shifting for his life!!! He had a larger than avg girlfriend with him, so thats why we pretty much tied - reaching like 90mph. (I was in front, but he was hanging tough) Anyway, so we pull up to the next light and I was laughing at him, so he says "you were keeping up pretty good"

thats not what you say to 2-stroke. esp when I was clearly winning!!!

Well, that settled that - I said " Oh really, well lets fix that" and reached down and grabbed the BullyDog and held that up to him and then quickly got into Performance mode. He just turned his head and got over a few lanes to avoid me. But I moved right with him and finally pulled infront of him. He was cruising at this point... not tryin to play anymore. (what a whimp) So, I told my girl to slip it in Extreme for a sec rolled into it and blew black smoke all over him!! It was very entertaining!!

so we continue on and find a Civic hooked up with the bumble bee buzz pipe and like 6" tach on the dash and painted as if it had be vandalized by LA gangs... haha. Another play toy. We got to screwing around and he was trying to egg me on. So we got to a stop light. I was back in Performance at this point. WE stab it off the line and I literally EAT HIM UP when the turbo kicked in good. I hit close to 100 and back out of it cuz I was 4 car lengths on him. We get to the next like and he is yelling at me cuz I backed out of it "early" I was like "dude, I whooped your car to 100! I dont need to waste anymore fuel on you" They cont'd to cuss me and I just laughed and went on.

then, after the wedding I rolled up next to an Audi A4. we both give each other the eye. Light hits green and its go time! I got a bad launch and he stroked me so bad! ( I was in Tow) So we get to the other light and its long. We get to talking and hes telling me my truck is pretty and all - this guy was cool and chill. I like these type of people. Anyway, so I say... lets go again, I think Ill do better this time... He nods and smiles. So then I put it in Performance. The light hits green and we haul ace! I loose at the light, but when he shifts, I get him cuz my turbo is pounding at this point!!! But then, he gets into his power band and straight up pulls me again, we are running 50 at this point and he just pulls ahead like 2 lengths. Straight up tooling me up to my 70 mph, he was prolly at 90. I just looked up the specs and this car does 0-60 in 7.1s Its a 200hp turbocharged 3500lb 6spd. I would hope he coulda beaten me with me just having the TripleDog.

So there you have it, alittle fun on a Sunday night!
Old 07-03-2006, 04:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
not real good for our sport man. especially blowing smoke over the motorcycle. im not saying i havnt played around on the road before but it sounds to me like you were looking for it. not sure how va does it but in md you get caught road racing they take your licence on the spot.
Old 07-03-2006, 05:54 PM

Sounds to me like you're gone have the buttons wore off the downloader! Maybe you should sell that to someone who could handle it!!!
Old 07-03-2006, 06:41 PM

I agree, everybody can have there fun, here and there. However blowing smoke on somebody for just running, or driving fast, nah. i also agree he's on a bike, blowing smoke in his eyes isn't just a vision issue, also a irritation issue. If he was being spitfull or road rage or something twards you, maybe, but not just to show off. (it's when you don't show off people will recongnize you)
Old 07-03-2006, 09:24 PM

well i know where ur comin from 2-STROKE and its pretty awesome. if these guys would have takin a look at ur pics then they would have seen that its impossible for u to blow smoke right in his face because of THE STRAIGHT UP STACK hello. just say "i left him in the smoke" then maybe they wont get so mad:-(.
Old 07-03-2006, 11:55 PM

Exclamation

lol
(thumbs up)
i like blowin black coal all over the ricers too,with my diesel vw rabbit
i always try to give a dude on a bike a chance,ill just give him a lil puff, if needed and see if he backs off, ive never had it escalate from there,but if it did,yea id fog him

one day some punk in a minitruck style s10 was tailin me too close,so (this was a 35 zone) what i did was put it in 5th and flat foot it
i couldnt see him behind me at all,and to top it off he wouldnt back off, cause i let up once or twice and he was there,lol i musta done it to him for like 3/4 of a mile down this road,,then at the light he pulls up all hollerin,,lol,i dusted him so bad,it wasnt even a challenge,but i woulda licked his chick,after she washed to get the soot off
i run lo 14s on street tires,like 14.07 best with like a 2.2 60 foot,so when i get on it,ya better be paying attention, off the line its roastin,but this thing gives me tunnel vision
My fast eats rice
Old 07-04-2006, 12:16 AM

Originally Posted by 35" 05'
well i know where ur comin from 2-STROKE and its pretty awesome. if these guys would have takin a look at ur pics then they would have seen that its impossible for u to blow smoke right in his face because of THE STRAIGHT UP STACK hello. just say "i left him in the smoke" then maybe they wont get so mad:-(.

So, your saying at 90mph, smoke goes straight up, i see?!? Look, this is you !!!!!!!!
Old 07-04-2006, 04:25 AM

Originally Posted by W.F.O.
So, your saying at 90mph, smoke goes straight up, i see?!? Look, this is you !!!!!!!!
well its better than sayin look at my tailpipe then woosh. at least it spreads a little
Old 07-04-2006, 05:45 AM

That must have been a BIG girlfriend on the Harley because he should have been able to easily beat you .
Old 07-04-2006, 07:42 AM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
i dont know bikes, all i know is that it looked like a harley at a glance. the girl was tipping the scales at an easy 180 maybe 200
and its not like I blasted him with my tail pipe like mentioned before... it was more like a cloud or haze by the time it got to him... 100ft back or so. I thought it was funny!

did i mention all of the encounters were on closed courses... if I didnt, then let me state that. just say no to road racing!
Old 07-04-2006, 06:06 PM

u better hope that harley rider and his buddies dont catch you out.
Old 07-04-2006, 06:46 PM

He better hope the BIG biker girlfriend don't catch him out . I'm sure you've all seen a biker wearing a T-shirt that says on the back " If you can read this the ***** fell off ! "
Old 07-04-2006, 07:11 PM

Originally Posted by 2-Stroke
Me and my girl were on the way to her best friend's wedding. We were having fun on the way and I pulled up to a biker, something like a standard harley? Well, we had a huge stretch of road to the next light, so you know what I did. I rolled into it and launched. To my amazement, he did too! He was shifting for his life!!! He had a larger than avg girlfriend with him, so thats why we pretty much tied - reaching like 90mph. (I was in front, but he was hanging tough) Anyway, so we pull up to the next light and I was laughing at him, so he says "you were keeping up pretty good"
You said it was closed course?? I'm not sure how you were on your way to a wedding on a closed course (must have taken a long time to get there), or the stop lights... Just be safe. It's always the one time something goes wrong that somebody else may pay dearly.