Wanted Put your WANTED items here.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Wanted: 02-04 4x4 6 Speed Quad Cab

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2015, 11:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wanted: 02-04 4x4 6 Speed Quad Cab

Hello all, This would be my first post so please bear with me if this is not how its done. Always have been a Ford guy - switched to GMC in the late 90's and stuck with the Bowtie through 4 D-Maxes and my latest the Ford truck with the 6.7 Scorpion. Now i am selling the 6.7 to get something cheaper to put the extra money towards a Pete for my business. So this will be my first Dodge and hopefully it will serve me well. Some of you loyalist's might ask why not the Bowtie again, or a Ford. Well lets just say this; I drive the big stuff for a living, and when you are flush and buying new with a warranty - buy what you like. When you are buying used and need to depend on it - well buy a Cummins... nuf said?

I am looking for a fairly stock (no programmed trucks please) 03-04 not the 04.5 and up, with a 6 speed manual HO is preferred but not necessary, Quad cab is preferred but extended cab will be considered, I prefer the medium length bed, but long bed is fine. Color - Gray, Silver, Pewter, White, other colors ok, just not red please. I prefer cloth interior. I would like the truck to be in pretty good shape - I know everyone is probably looking for the same thing - anyway please send me all the info via PM. And thanks in advance guys. Also please indicate whether or not you are open to the idea of trades or just a straight cash sale. Looking forward to being a fellow Dodge owner.