Suggestions, Comments and Site Questions Post your comments and suggestions here. We always want to improve the site.

why

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2006, 08:19 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
stalinism, fascism, lary, jack, how about Darwinism, survival of the fittest. if they cant get along, they arent fit to be here.
Old 10-22-2006, 08:22 PM

Originally Posted by dodgezilla04
stalinism, fascism, lary, jack, how about Darwinism, survival of the fittest. if they cant get along, they arent fit to be here.
What are you talking about?
Old 10-22-2006, 08:23 PM

Now this is beginning to sound like flaming, which, if I recall, is a serious violation! The members posting in this thread are being respectful and asking legitimate questions. Please, let's not get the thread closed due to flaming!
Old 10-22-2006, 08:23 PM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Originally Posted by piperca
That's not quite true, Lary, you sent me a warning, I sent you a response and that is where it ended. I'm sure, it's suffice to say, your understanding of the incident was conveyed and that was enough.
Maybe I can make this a little easier to understand....It is my responsibility to enforce the rules here to the best of my abilities, and this I do everyday. Not everyone agrees with my take on every given situation, but I do the best that I possibly can.

I make mistakes just like everyone else, in fact like you did when you placed that ad. You were so excited that went you out of your way to post info about it and in a tone that looked like an ad on TV.

It is true I gave you a warning, because it appeared to me you were just getting carried away in all your excitement and thus a warning was issued rather than infraction points.

I told you thats what I thought in the warning, I did NOT however tell you that you could not post the link. All you had to do was to do it in a manner that didn't make you sound like Bob Barker on the Price is Right.

I do admit now that I made a mistake in not spelling it all out for you.
Old 10-22-2006, 08:26 PM
Administrator/Jarhead

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
Top, you need a raise.
Old 10-22-2006, 08:27 PM

Originally Posted by piperca
Now this is beginning to sound like flaming, which, if I recall, is a serious violation! The members posting in this thread are being respectful and asking legitimate questions. Please, let's not get the thread closed due to flaming!
I agree. One of the "Chapter President's" is acting more childish than anyone....
Old 10-22-2006, 08:28 PM
DTR Founder

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts
Ok, so I think I get it. Diesel Dummy has a completely different issue than what Lary and Piperca are talking about.

As to what that issue is, I'm not exactly sure. Everyone is starting to get flustered. I for one am going to put the computer down now, go watch a movie, eat a snack and then go to bed. After that? Get up, eat a nice breakfast, have some coffee and go to work after I let the dog out and clean up a bit. Once work is over, I will be back on the forum at which time I really hope all of this is solved and put to bed because right now, I'm totally confused as to what is going on.

oh yeah.... please try not to too much, eh?

Goodnight all. Have a lovely evening!
Old 10-22-2006, 08:29 PM
DTR Founder

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by madhat
Top, you need a raise.
No he doesn't. He's a slacker! I'm always having to yell at him about stuff.

kidding of course
Old 10-22-2006, 08:30 PM
Admin Team Leader

Originally Posted by madhat
Top, you need a raise.
Tell me about it!

I thought I was done wiping noses when I retired from the ARMY
Old 10-22-2006, 08:31 PM
P.J
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Shovelhead
Uhhhh, no, I'm not.
(Joke) Trying to lighten up the mood here.
Banned

i love how someone who has only been a member for 1 month, 148 posts, is trying to get into an arguement with the folks who provide this forum for the rest of us. Calling shovelhead a dummy, not a good idea. maybe you would be better off stopping this or just go somewhere else. It seems that every once in a while, there has to be someone who just isnt happy following the rules of a free site, or has to try their best to cause trouble. what a shame.

Why does my post count matterand my membership matter tell me that one mister chapter president, not trying to argue, and i dont have a problem following the rules, and not trying to cause trouble and shame on you for judging me fella!!
Admin Team Leader

Originally Posted by Jack Thorpe
No he doesn't. He's a slacker! I'm always having to yell at him about stuff.

kidding of course
Boy your Christmas gift just got a lot smaller this year
Old 10-22-2006, 08:34 PM

I appreciate your honesty, Lary, and do admit the title of the thread may have construed an advertisement, but it was not. It was a legitimate thread about a product I have installed on my vehicle, just like any other that is discussed in this forum. I do not have any affiliation with this company, other than spreading the word about the system, which was exactly what I was doing! I posted the same title in two other forums and did not have an issue. In my opinion, the content of the thread was no different than the CFM+ thread.

I have no affiliation to the person making the Swanker either, other than I may be purchasing and installing the intake. You said I was able to post a URL to a product without issue. This is what I did in my signature. Under "future mods" I listed the name of the intake and attached a URL to it. I did not try to push the product on any other member, merely listed the name and a hidden URL to follow, which is much less blatant than what I was allowed to do. I'm now totally confused as to what I can and can not post!
Old 10-22-2006, 08:35 PM
Administrator / Scooter Bum

Received 47 Likes on 33 Posts
Originally Posted by P.J
(Joke) Trying to lighten up the mood here.

Missed that one,....sorry........

Actually, I had to check....I've registered on several sites a while ago that I haven't visited in months.
Old 10-22-2006, 08:36 PM
Banned

How many west virginians does it take to screw in a light bulb?

3......One to hold the bulb, two to turn the ladder!!!!!!!!!

BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Quick Reply: why