Suggestions, Comments and Site Questions Post your comments and suggestions here. We always want to improve the site.

Shop By Vehicle

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2010, 07:28 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Shop By Vehicle

I'm not sure if its just my browser(google chrome), or if this doesn't work at all. When in the online store, it doesn't let me select any vehicle or model of ram. Just say "Shop By Vehicle" and list a bunch of categories. having a first gen its deterring to go through every link just to find, when i get to the end they don't even have anything that will work with my dinosaur.

Is there a better way of doing this? Maybe i'm just a little stupid tonight, one too many hits out on the pond or something, but i can't figure this "Shop By Vehicle" thing out.
Old 01-13-2010, 09:48 PM
DTR Founder

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by JustRamIt91
I'm not sure if its just my browser(google chrome), or if this doesn't work at all. When in the online store, it doesn't let me select any vehicle or model of ram. Just say "Shop By Vehicle" and list a bunch of categories. having a first gen its deterring to go through every link just to find, when i get to the end they don't even have anything that will work with my dinosaur.

Is there a better way of doing this? Maybe i'm just a little stupid tonight, one too many hits out on the pond or something, but i can't figure this "Shop By Vehicle" thing out.
It's not you. It's my fault and I need to change that to shop by category. You choose the year and vehicle when you are on the product page for whatever it is you're looking for. I know it's not right and it's something I need to fix.