Suggestions, Comments and Site Questions Post your comments and suggestions here. We always want to improve the site.

Noticed something today in the 1st gen section...

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2010, 07:35 AM
DTR Founder

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts
Your support is appreciated. Its unfortunate that many people see it as an entitlement. I really see that when we have non paying vendors trying to advertise knowing that it is against the rules. When we catch them on it they actually get angry at us. They expect it for free even though they have agreed to the rules when they registered. I could go on and on about such incidents but you get the idea... again, thank you for the support.

You are the type of user we want and appreciate around here.

Originally Posted by wyododge
Personally I don't care if Jack decides to put up a full screen picture of Blake's ugly mug every time a page loads. Even though I would have to pay to get my screen fixed once a month, and probably have to get a pacemaker installed to lessen the heart attack danger, this site would be worth every penny I WOULD have had to pay, but DIDN'T HAVE TO because of a little button in the corner.

These guys offer a resource of immense depth and value for FREE, we should all be thankful that they do anything they can to keep it that way.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
Old 11-09-2010, 10:28 AM
Advocate of getting the ban button used on him...

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by wyododge
Personally I don't care if Jack decides to put up a full screen picture of Blake's ugly mug every time a page loads. Even though I would have to pay to get my screen fixed once a month, and probably have to get a pacemaker installed to lessen the heart attack danger, this site would be worth every penny I WOULD have had to pay, but DIDN'T HAVE TO because of a little button in the corner.

These guys offer a resource of immense depth and value for FREE, we should all be thankful that they do anything they can to keep it that way
Which is why this site is so popular and the only diesel site I go to EVERY DAY!! And live by their rules... even though madhat wants to ban me from time to time
Old 11-09-2010, 11:00 AM
DTR Founder

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by rockcrawler304
Which is why this site is so popular and the only diesel site I go to EVERY DAY!! And live by their rules... even though madhat wants to ban me from time to time
Ya know it's funny you mention that. About once a month, I try to send out an email to our users to let them know about a special or something that might interest them. I'm not a big fan of spam, but on the other hand with a site like this, we have to do those things once in a while in order to keep the bills paid. For those of you who respond or purchase because of those emails, you help keep us going. For those of you who don't want them, just change your profile to not accept admin emails and you won't get them. Just don't send me an email cussing me out because you get one. If you do that, then I just delete your email right away. LOL

Ok, I'm venting a bit... have fun guys.
Old 11-09-2010, 02:48 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Blake Clark
Holy Lag Time Batman!

And Jeff, Im working up a special Christmas card just for you.....
I thought your were Brandon for a second, but not cat picture...
Old 11-09-2010, 02:51 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Administrator
.... Just don't send me an email cussing me out because you get one. ...

Ok, I'm venting a bit... have fun guys.
wheres the fun in the delete button?