Suggestions, Comments and Site Questions Post your comments and suggestions here. We always want to improve the site.

More members need to view the "Chapters and Special Events" forum

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2006, 11:20 PM
Chapter President

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
More members need to view the "Chapters and Special Events" forum

Hey guys. I was just curious, and thought I would pose this question and maybe get some resposes before the moderators probly move this thread. I've been trying to get a new DTR chapter started, and the problem I've been having is that not enough people view or post there. I mean at any given time there may be 1000 people on the site and only 5-10 in the section. And to the moderators here, please don't move this, it is really hard to get coverage of this type when we are not allowed to post where the majority of the members visit.
Old 02-13-2006, 07:11 AM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
I appreciate your enthusiasm.

Local Chapters are a great way to meet fellow diesel enthusiasts, share experiences, laughs and knowledge.

Its worth your time to contact a Local Chapter in your area and take the time to meet some of the great folks that make up DTR.

If theres no Local Chapter near you and you have the interest, enthusiasm and time, send me a PM and I can get you application to start a Local Chapter.

Rich