Suggestions, Comments and Site Questions Post your comments and suggestions here. We always want to improve the site.

FORUMS blacked out

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2010, 03:17 AM
Administrator

Received 232 Likes on 161 Posts
FORUMS blacked out

How come sometimes when I open the webpage the FORUMS tab is blacked out between LINKS and OLD FAQ?

Everything seems to work properly but you just cannot see the word FORUMS because the fonts are in black like when you hover your cursor over it only all of the time, and then if I visit another section like ONLINE STORE and then return to FORUMS the ONLINE STORE will also be blacked out?

Just wondering because it does this on 3 of my computers.

Thanks Jim
Old 02-15-2010, 07:35 AM
DTR Founder

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by Jim Lane
How come sometimes when I open the webpage the FORUMS tab is blacked out between LINKS and OLD FAQ?

Everything seems to work properly but you just cannot see the word FORUMS because the fonts are in black like when you hover your cursor over it only all of the time, and then if I visit another section like ONLINE STORE and then return to FORUMS the ONLINE STORE will also be blacked out?

Just wondering because it does this on 3 of my computers.

Thanks Jim
What browser are you using, and what version is it? If you're using an older browser, it'll do that. You need to be on IE8, Firefox or Google Chrome latest versions to see the website properly.

Clear your cache and your cookies completely, then try the site again...
Old 02-15-2010, 01:12 PM
Top's Younger Twin

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
Thats what it does at work, I just click on the spot where the forums should be and it connects.

Hi Jack.
Old 02-16-2010, 05:58 AM
Administrator

Received 232 Likes on 161 Posts
Jack,
I have Internet Explorer-7 on all of them, other that some of the tabs blacked out are there any other serious problems that I can expect or will it be just an annoyance?

Jack,
Have you been able to bring Jonah along with you to work?

Is there any possibility of joining the K-9 corps or whatever it is called in your department with Jonah or would there some age restrictions on how old he was by the time you got in? BTW how old is he now?

Are there K-9’s on patrol like in local PD’s or would you have to be in a specialized team like for illegal drug trafficking or illegal immigration to be able to work with him?

Are you still able to do any SAR work with him on your time off or has he become a house watchdog?

Thanks Jim