Suggestions, Comments and Site Questions Post your comments and suggestions here. We always want to improve the site.

*** Read this message please, important ***

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2003, 10:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re:*** Read this message please, important ***

Jack just some information to pass on, please inform the individual who is the recipient of this material to report it to there local law enforcment. Also they may need to reply to one of these messages telling them not send anymore. Locally it would be required for the person to know his right and privelage to to send the material is unwanted and has been revoked. Once this is made clear it now would become criminal. If you can determine who is doing this then he could be prosecuted for every instance.<br>Dan
Old 04-14-2003, 03:15 PM

Location: Southern IL., A great state to be in if it weren't all the liberals in Chicago trying to take away my guns.

I really appreciate the hard work you and others put into this site for FREE. I used it for a long time as a guest before I signed on. It helped me in some decisions when I bought my truck last year.Also I enjoy reading a lot of the non-diesel topics. I've always felt it important to hear both sides of every story whether a person agrees or not. I always figured the people who used this site where smart enough to buy a Dodge CTD so they must have some sense. But I guess that's not true in all cases. Let's not let a few bad apples spoil the whole bunch. Also a speedy recovery to our injured brethren.<br>I agree with telling the crybaby's :'( and troublemakers to go elsewhere that they aren't needed here. Once again thanks for the hard work you and the moderators do.
Old 05-03-2003, 11:45 PM
I was banned per my own request for speaking the name Pelosi

If this helps, improper us of a communications device, i/e threats, harassment, etc. is a crime. Police should be notified. Particularly to generate a history against this person as he may do it again to someone else, or is already in the habit.

Also if anyone is put out by a crime, financially, physically or otherwise, there are grants and crime victims advocate groupds available to assist. Contact local police for contact numbers.
Don