Performance and Accessories 2nd gen only Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for second generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories.

Injectors vs. EZ and others

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2002, 12:26 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Injectors vs. EZ and others

I was pondering some things today and ran across this thought. What is better to get to start off, the bosch injectors or an edge ez? What else is better to get, the AFE, K&amp;N, Scotty or stock. I want some horsepower and extra torque, but am unsure if I would be willing to pay for a fuel management computer like the EZ, would it be better to go with the nice injectors and an aftermarket air intake?<br><br>any help would be great.<br><br>Ryan
Old 10-07-2002, 12:49 PM

Re:Injectors vs. EZ and others

You would be better off going with an EZ than injectors right off the bat. Injectors would be a nice addition once you have added an EZ. The nice thing about the EZ is that you will have the boost fooler so you can run extra boost while towing without setting a code. <br><br>As far as air filter, I have tested just about every filter on the market and the New Scotty 2 made the biggest difference on my truck. <br><br>Before doing an EZ and Injectors you would need to look into a 4&quot; exhaust, and trans upgrades. Then a turbo to replace the small factory one that your truck would be equipped with. <br><br>Just remember it's only money and there is endless things to get for your rig. ;D
Old 10-07-2002, 05:46 PM

Re:Injectors vs. EZ and others

I agree with Stefan, the EZ is actually a lot of bang for the buck. It adds some much needed life to a stock truck. IMO.