Performance and Accessories 2nd gen only Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for second generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories.

Good day at the injection shop!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2006, 10:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good day at the injection shop!!

I took a set of Ebay 215 injectors in to get pop tested today at the local injection shop. I started BSing with the tech and asked if they had any extra stock fuel plates lying around that I could buy of them. He said they mainly do marine engines so nothing useful. So I go into telling him it doesnt matter because I was going to do some grinding on them. The guy tells me to hold on a minute and comes back with a #6 plate and gave it to me for free!! Said that it came out of a returned pump. They could bend me over on the the pop testing and I still scored.
I brought that puppy home and slid her in the truck. I started with it centered but ended up with it full forward. That sucker will make the old girl roll the smoke!!! Acceleration was awsome and the clutch held into 4th gear. I dont know if it will stay in there due to the smoke and EGTs that where at almost 1300 by 60 MPH on a slightly rolling start but man that plate is wicked.
**apology to the moderaters. I ment to post this in the hipo section**