Performance and Accessories 2nd gen only Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for second generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories.

Cyberdyne Guages

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2008, 10:46 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cyberdyne Guages

Okay, I am looking at engine oil temp., boost, fuel pressure and exhaust temp with the Quadzilla Control pod. I am using two Cyberdyne Blue Ice digital guages to look at trans temp and engine oil pressure. The Cyberdyne guages might have ten hours on them and I am already losing part of the digits on the display. In other words the guages need replaced because you can't always tell what the display is reading in the digits. Are these junk guages and I should go to something else, or just send them back to Cberdyne and have them replace them? I think they have a lifetime warranty but if I am taking them out to send them back every other month to have them replaced, I don't want them. I do like them because they will show the high and low pressure or temp. Are these guages garbage and can anyone speak from experience?

Also can anyone recommend an 1/8 inch liquid filled mechanical guage up to 30 psi or so for fuel pressure?
Old 09-02-2008, 12:26 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Found a good liquid filled mechanical guage at Jegs.com. This will be a good verification gauge for my electrical fuel pressure sending unit type guages, especially with the problems Quad is having with their sending unit