Performance and Accessories 2nd gen only Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for second generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories.

Amazing transmission story

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2006, 09:04 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by JKM
Dave called me way up here in Canada when i have having lockup problems , and he had no idea who i was , i sent him an e-mail saying i was interested in buying a converter from him, and instead of calling me to sell me one , he called to help me troubleshoot the trans... I never did get a price from him , but i should have , because i ended up with a new converter, and i am not happy with it... I'll be purchasing a triple disk from him this fall.
What is wrong with the converter you have? I love my new Goerend Triple Disc

Eric
Old 04-17-2006, 09:54 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I can't say enough good about Dave, I used his stuff to build a tranny for my Dad, he pulls a 18K boat and trailer around all the time. Dave has helped me solve tranny troubles for some of my friends that had "other" trannies in their trucks!! Dave is the Best person I have ever run into when it comes to customer service and product support--even when the tranny I was working on came from a competitor of HIS!!!!!
Old 04-17-2006, 11:26 AM

All of the above mentioned people (shops) are great to deal with. They all treat their customers as friends and will look out for you.

On another note.

The starter of this thread should get a pat on the back for comming on here and giving credit and praise to ALL of the people that came to his aid.

Its nice to see someone give praise to everybody who is working in the background.

Later,
Wes
Old 04-17-2006, 10:22 PM

Does Dave have any installers in or around the St. Louis area? I need to start bombing soon!!!

Jim
Old 04-18-2006, 10:44 AM

Dave is the man!!! I just got my tranny and tripple disc from him last monday, I started the install on friday night. He e-mailled me with his home phone number and cell phone number so I could call at any time if I was having problems. Thats customer service!! Someday when I have my own bussiness thats exactly how it will be run.

Travis
Old 05-02-2006, 03:21 PM

Cool Can't Wait

My diesel hot rod is in the early stages of construction. I am not going to need a finished trans for a while. I expect to take about a year to complete my project. Thanks for the contact information for Dave. He WILL be getting my business.