Performance and Accessories 2nd gen only Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for second generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories.

adrenaline pricing

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2008, 06:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Adrenaline Pricing

hey guys, just wondering if the adrenaline has set pricing like the edge products? i was going to try back to back against my smarty/ez/redline combo and a local shop offered it to me for $560 and from what i've seen that is alot cheaper than everyone elses. i don't know if he would do that for more than me or not. when i was in the shop he had them stacked up on the counter about 20 of them. and said they were flying out the door. but at that price i could see why.

well' what do you all think should i ditch the redline and be able to drive on the street with the adrenaline or keep the triple stack. i don't like how the redline street manners are and usually just use the smarty and ez for driving.
Old 03-29-2008, 06:45 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
You have a pm.
Old 03-29-2008, 06:49 PM

pm??

what pm? my box is empty
Old 03-29-2008, 06:54 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
where do i get one for 560?

bought a 2001 single cab 4x4 yesterday....
Old 03-29-2008, 09:57 PM

I can tell you that we have a couple of places that are doing some pretty tricky stuff and as soon as we catch them they will go on the unauthorized list.

Lets put it this way, if it seems to good to be true it is.

I would highly recommend buying from an authorized dealer. There are a ton of benefits to buying it from these guys including getting a warranty on your product.
Old 04-01-2008, 10:00 AM

by tricky stuff do u mean not fixing prices? I bought my xzillaraider from an internet dealer for $310 bucks... gotta go where the deals are.
Old 04-01-2008, 10:37 AM

No by tricky stuff I mean they start businesses with different names on ebay and then buy product with yet a different name. They have to be sneaky because they are not doing the right thing.

You buy from guys that break the rules and agreements they sign and you are not buying a product with warranty.
Old 04-01-2008, 06:08 PM
JIT

So the one on Ebay right now for $17 plus shipping & handling is probably not an authorized dealer? How can that be?
Old 04-06-2008, 08:20 PM

adrenaline

just have the dealer print you out a reciept for whatever the msrp is suppose to be and go on. quad, whats the difference on what price they sell them at they bought them from you and a wholesale rate and you allready made the sale. what profit they make is up to them.
Old 04-06-2008, 08:24 PM
Chapter President

Originally Posted by sledcrusher02
just have the dealer print you out a reciept for whatever the msrp is suppose to be and go on. quad, whats the difference on what price they sell them at they bought them from you and a wholesale rate and you allready made the sale. what profit they make is up to them.
Just like any other business, they enter into an agreement with the manufacturer. This are the conditions for being and authorized dealer or representative. Not anything new to the retail market. When the contract is broken then they go on the endangered species list.
Old 04-06-2008, 10:11 PM

just have the dealer print you out a reciept for whatever the msrp is suppose to be and go on.
This does not work either. All of the modules have serial #'s on them and can be tracked to where they were bought.
As mentioned earlier....If you buy from one of these dealers, then you WILL NOT have a warrraty with your product.
Screwing the customer just to make a buck is not a good way to do business.
Old 04-07-2008, 12:04 AM

Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts
If the product was purchased new, in the original packaging, with no tampering, and is not an offshore or otherwise cheap imitation, what the dealer made shouldn't make a difference in how you back your product up.

If the manufacturer has made their dollar off the initial sale to the distributor or dealer, and then refuses to honour the warranty on the unit that they produced and made their money on, that is not a good way to do business either.

JMHO
Old 04-07-2008, 12:32 AM

It's not rocket science fellas. If any dealer was allowed to sell items at whatever price that they wanted to, then there would be NO way to control any of the pricing whatsoever.

If you've ever owned or operated a retail business before, then you would understand the concept.
Old 04-07-2008, 10:07 AM

Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts
Hink

If any dealer were allowed to sell at whatever price they wanted to, that is free enterprise.

As a small time manufacturer of certain products, I can give an MSRP, but that is only a guideline. once I have made my money, where it goes from there is anyone's business, not mine.

As long as a retailer can cover their costs, and make a couple bucks doing it, who am I to say that they are wrong. Some guys sell on price, some on volume, the guys on volume tend to make more over the long run at the lower price, because word gets out, and they're off. Good on them.

I was brought up to believe in finding the best value for the dollar, and to offer the same in business endeavours, which I do. If the rest of the world is run on greed, I'm cool with that, however, I will continue to run things my way, and make a respectable living doing it. I will not force anyone reselling my stuff to stick at a certain price.

Good luck to all out there in the free market, maybe its time that someone other than the little guys open their eyes a bit.
Old 04-07-2008, 10:36 AM

Qzilla explain to me why it is so important that you price fix you products. How do we the customer benefit.

Quick Reply: adrenaline pricing