Performance and Accessories 2nd gen only Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for second generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories.
View Poll Results: What would you pay for the addition of a 0-100 psi FP kit for your Adrenaline?
I would purchase a fuel pressure kit up to $60
30.77%
I would purchase a fuel pressure kit up to $80
30.77%
I would purchase a fuel pressure kit up to $100
15.38%
I would purchase a fuel pressure kit up to $120
7.69%
I would not purchase a fuel pressure kit at any price!
15.38%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Adrenaline Owners FP Kit Poll Inside - Please Look

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2008, 11:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Adrenaline Owners FP Kit Poll Inside - Please Look

First and foremost if you bought one of the original Adrenaline module that included a FP sending unit this thread is not for you. If you have a failed older FP unit we will have a solution for you as well but, this poll does not affect you.

OK guys, we feel we are getting really close to having a 100% accurate, 100% reliable solution for reading fuel pressure.

I am posting this poll not as a way to try and get sales but, to get an idea on what our targets need to be. There are many things that affect this but, length of time to production and number of production units needed are very important.

At this time it looks like we are going to be building pressure transducers. This means it is a powered transducer and not a resistive type sensor. These are considerably more expensive but, they are very accurate and very reliable because they do not have mechanical parts to fail.

This fix will require a wiring harness modification (addition) and a slight board change (we will do this in house with a same day turn around). When you recieve it back it will be 100% plug and play and include all needed parts to install the sensor in your truck.

It also needs to be known that this sensor could be used for reading air pressure for things like Twin Turbo or air bags. This sensor will read from 0-100psi.

We are trying to work on our target product numbers and quite frankly they are going to be more expensive than I ever intended but, we think we can provide top notch parts for a reasonable price in the end.

So please look at this poll and select the choice that best applies to your situation so that we can work harder to reach the targe that matters most which is you guys.

This kit will consist of:
0-100 psi Pressure Transducer
Plug and Play wiring harness, installed in old harness
Parts on the Adrenaline itself replaced
Stainless steel tapped banjo bolt
Replacement washers for the banjo bolt
Updated software for the new sensor
Shipping back to you

Now, it is easy for everyone to just pick the cheapest solution but, please be honest and know that I am going to put up a target price that I don't think we can get to as an option but, I have to know where we must absolutely get to because we are going to a great expense to tool this part up.

Your name will not be shown on how you vote, I am not going to try to contact individuals at anytime about this. I simply need the best info I can get.

Also keep in mind that all of the Adrenaline prices were originally discounted to compensate for the lack of a sensor as soon as we knew we had an issue. It is likely that once a solution is reached all Adrenalines will ship with the sensor and the price will be adjusted accordingly.

If you have questions please let me know.
Old 10-16-2008, 03:23 PM

Any way you could throw in a -8 t fitting instead of the tapped banjo for those of us running aftermarket 1/2in fuel lines?? Whenyou come to your conclusion I would like to get mine asap, my mechanical gauge scares me.....
Old 10-16-2008, 05:43 PM

Sorry Qzilla, a little off topic but Commander FP fix close yet too?