PADTR #15 Forum for the Pennsylvania chapter #15

Spring Fling?

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2009, 03:33 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ha, fraid i could leave you quite the trail to follow now, all about right foot controll
Old 03-19-2009, 03:36 PM

you know what we sholud meet up somwere on the way and make a convy out of this.
Old 03-20-2009, 11:10 AM

Originally Posted by 1bad93
you know what we sholud meet up somwere on the way and make a convy out of this.
I'll agree on that one and you are around Wrightsville moreso then in York right? If you want you could follow me up there as I think it's a guarantee I'm going both days. I went to the Fall Brawl event back in October where I dynoed my truck for the first time ever and have been looking forward to these dates showing up for the Spring Fling. Dillsburg isn't that far and I'm within 25 miles I believe and could mapquest it to get exact distance. Either way I still remember how to get there from my house and if you want we could meet up in Hanover and then head over together if you want. I'm in Glenville, which I'm not sure you're familiar with but the next closest towns are Glen Rock or Shrewsbury (which do have their own on/off exit ramps off I-83). I'm about 8-10 miles away from Hanover and basically lived down this way my whole life. Very familiar with most every road and know York pretty well too, as my buddy has a property there he rents out. Just let me know because I know I can't wait til that weekend. If it's the first time you've been there you'll have a blast. Oh yea, and the weather should be a lot better then it was back in October which I'm certainly looking forward to.

Sal
Old 03-20-2009, 03:07 PM
Chapter President

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by RamW350 dually
I'll agree on that one and you are around Wrightsville moreso then in York right? If you want you could follow me up there as I think it's a guarantee I'm going both days. I went to the Fall Brawl event back in October where I dynoed my truck for the first time ever and have been looking forward to these dates showing up for the Spring Fling. Dillsburg isn't that far and I'm within 25 miles I believe and could mapquest it to get exact distance. Either way I still remember how to get there from my house and if you want we could meet up in Hanover and then head over together if you want. I'm in Glenville, which I'm not sure you're familiar with but the next closest towns are Glen Rock or Shrewsbury (which do have their own on/off exit ramps off I-83). I'm about 8-10 miles away from Hanover and basically lived down this way my whole life. Very familiar with most every road and know York pretty well too, as my buddy has a property there he rents out. Just let me know because I know I can't wait til that weekend. If it's the first time you've been there you'll have a blast. Oh yea, and the weather should be a lot better then it was back in October which I'm certainly looking forward to.

Sal
well now you jinxed it, good going. haha It was a nice day back in October just a little chilly.
Old 03-20-2009, 03:19 PM

ok ramw350 im down bairs mill rd right outside wrightsvilleyea i would be down with meetin up some were cause frankly i have no idea were im goin.
Old 03-20-2009, 05:25 PM

Dave, Lloyd is taking care of your problem. Keith
Old 03-20-2009, 05:47 PM
Adminstrator-ess

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts
Originally Posted by ktpauley
Dave, Lloyd is taking care of your problem. Keith
Yep, he got me all straightened out.
Old 03-23-2009, 10:26 PM

hello yall, ok i might sound like an idiot but wot is spring fling. im new here. from wot ive gathered so far sounds like fun.
Old 03-24-2009, 06:39 AM
Banned

It is a dyno event, folks bring their trucks, strap em down to the dyno, and get hp and tq readings. it is done in at a real good pace, sign up for a time when you get there and you will be on the dyno at or about that time. during the day you will see a few trucks at 1000 hp, a couple at or near 1300 hp. there will be some wrenching on trucks going on, mods for sale/ trade. and a lot of guys to get good info out of.
Old 03-24-2009, 08:24 AM

I cant wait this will be my first dyno event.
Old 03-24-2009, 04:15 PM

It is a great event. The only things that are asked is dually trucks need to remove the outer wheel, and please bring a favorite covered dish or some drinks.

Thanks, Keith
Old 03-24-2009, 08:03 PM

sounds like fun. ill be there.
Old 05-07-2009, 11:28 AM

Any suggested hotels in the area? Is there one that people usually use? We will be down Sat. at some point and staying for Sundays activities.
Old 05-07-2009, 02:22 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Hey guys, i feel like an idiot but is spring fling at the same place as Fall Brawl is in dillsburg? at that mustang shop with the inhouse dyno?

My dad's off and we can make it.
Old 05-07-2009, 02:57 PM

Yeah, same place man; SGS Automotive. Look forward to seeing everybody there.

Quick Reply: Spring Fling?