Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Women love the CTD.....I know for a fact!

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2003, 09:27 AM
Banned

Location: Newman Lake, WA (But my home is deep in the heart of Texas!)
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re:Women love the CTD.....I know for a fact!

In the words of the immmortal Toby Keith....."she has a large time in a large machine man I wonder how she gets up in that thang....casts a big shadow sittin' in the sun she's got it revved up rockin' ready to run.....someday soon I'm gonna climb right up, and take a little ride in her BIG OL' TRUCK!!!!!"

I don't know guys, I see very few women drivin' CTDs, most of which are probably their hubby's work truck (o.k. now I have done it.....sorry ladies) ;D......I did see a post and pic of a cute young lady here a while back....her's was red.....sweetheart, you still out there?
Old 10-03-2003, 09:31 AM

We had a party for a friend and one of the "GIRLS" : showed up in a black reg cab 5spd lifted Dodge diesel with dual 4" pipes out the side she jumped out and saw 15 or mor Dodge trucks and said This is going to be a fun night. She was right too Most of my friends were out looking at the truck Not I but they said it was nice :-
DM01
Old 10-03-2003, 09:42 AM

had one gf who loved the truck....
another who equated the sound and ride to a garbage truck :
Old 10-03-2003, 10:27 AM

8) It's plain and simple girls like trucks no matter what brand,as long as they look cool. Had a old gas ford f-150 4x4 lifted with big 38.5 gumbo mudders on it look good, nice custom paint job on it, Dana 60 front and rear, take it out mudding every weekend with a bunch of other trucks. Always had a truck full of good looking babes in it wanting to experience some real fun in the woods. 1 weekend ended up with both of my GF's in the truck at the same time go figure what happened next.
Old 10-04-2003, 12:23 AM

Gotta love the women and trucks. The gf (before we dated) Told me she wanted to drive sometime im like no problem. She comes from a farm so i figured shed driving a truck before. But nope she hadent so we went to the local fareway parking lot and imm like where ya go have urself a ball. Shes like oh no its too big i cant drive it. Butshe finallyh got behind the wheel. Did great going forward. we got into the backing up though at the local K-mart. Shed give it gas and slam on the brake and gas and brake. Im like just let off the brake and let it roll and when you think your outa room apply the brake. Got it to roll, one more brake apply then she wanted to squeeze the room and one more gas and bamn hit a mustang. Now i shoulda been ******, i mean the ex gf scrached my baby washing it and she just dented the bump[er. But i was laughing so hard at the expression on her face when she hit it Too hard to be mad. Needless to say she doesnt drive it anymore though, by her choice not mine.