Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Who says this site is free!

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2002, 10:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Who says this site is free!

It has cost me around $2700.00 in bomb fees and upgrades
Old 11-14-2002, 06:56 AM

Re:Who says this site is free!

Frequent Flyer Bomb Miles $$$ <br>Cash back rewards program<br>Zero down Zero Interest
Old 11-14-2002, 09:15 AM

Somebody needs to come up with a 12-step program for bombaholics. Just so long as they don't make me trade in the Cummins for an S-10 or a Ranger gasser.
Old 11-14-2002, 09:47 AM
Administrator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This site has cost me two trips to Kentucky, 1174 miles times two.
Three nights stay at the Regent Beverly Wilshire on top of the hill near BMD.
One night stay in the Best Western in Hurricane, WV.
Near, well, a lot of money for an EZ box.
Several donations to the site to help out jack.
Several trips to Choppokes state park to set up the June thing.
Donations to the state park for the June thing.
One trip to Asheboro NC, (forthcoming).
One night stay at Best Western in NC, (forthcoming).
Countless dollars for food and beer supplies.
Countless dollars for diesel fuel.

And I love every minute of it and looking forward to more.
Old 11-14-2002, 10:36 AM
DPG

How about a DTR Platinum Card, where the bill gets sent to Jack? Well, I thought it was a good idea ;D
Old 11-14-2002, 11:04 AM

This site free? Hmmmmmmmmm<br>head scratching commenses <br>yep, its free<br>wait....how did that EZ get on my truck while it was in Ky. :<br>whos paying for that?<br>why is the paperwork backing up so bad in the office?<br>1000.00 for fax repairs??? are you kidding.....<br>fax repairman said something about ooey gooey mess.. &gt;<br>Why does my office now have drop cloths spread about?<br>Dont even ask how much a heavy duty forward blast shield for the computer screen costs :'(<br>This site free??? you betcha
Old 11-14-2002, 06:03 PM

Heck you didn't want to stay slowpokes did you?<br> Now you can have a truck that pulls like a tracklayer and still runs with Vets and Stangs. You Got To Love It.
Old 11-14-2002, 08:18 PM
Administrator

[quote author=Huey link=board=10;threadid=7016;start=0#66763 date=1037293498]<br>This site free? Hmmmmmmmmm<br>head scratching commenses <br>yep, its free<br>1000.00 for fax repairs??? are you kidding.....<br>fax repairman said something about ooey gooey mess.. &gt;<br>Why does my office now have drop cloths spread about?<br>Dont even ask how much a heavy duty forward blast shield for the computer screen costs :'(<br>This site free??? you betcha <br>[/quote]<br><br>ROTFL <br>Wonder who is the cause of all these expenses? ??? :
Old 11-15-2002, 08:58 AM

It has cost me around $2700.00 in bomb fees and upgrades

Gentlemen (and I use that phrase lightly, any who are offended can join Top over in that corner &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt would, you please refrain lamenting and QUOTING the prices you pay and heaven forbid, totals!!!!. SWMBO reads some of these threads and I would be banned if she knew the truth. Please, you're killing me. I wanna be a BOMBER. Please help this cause by speaking in obscure terms. Otherwise, I'll be caged up in a stocker and I'd already planned out the first 5 grand.

~Dave
Old 11-15-2002, 09:04 AM
Administrator

Lets just say it'e been more than 5 and less than 10
Old 11-15-2002, 09:10 AM

[quote author=NWDave link=board=10;threadid=7016;start=0#67221 date=1037372324]<br>It has cost me around $2700.00 in bomb fees and upgrades <br><br><br><br>Gentlemen (and I use that phrase lightly, any who are offended can join Top over in that corner &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt would, you please refrain lamenting and QUOTING the prices you pay and heaven forbid, totals!!!!. SWMBO reads some of these threads and I would be banned if she knew the truth. Please, you're killing me. I wanna be a BOMBER. Please help this cause by speaking in obscure terms. Otherwise, I'll be caged up in a stocker and I'd already planned out the first 5 grand.<br><br>~Dave<br>[/quote]<br><br>hangs head....scuffs toe....Hey Top, hows come we are standing in this corner &gt;<br>and can you believe NW lets his better half read these threads<br>should we lament and quote more <br>hope his Christmas isnt spoiled :<br>scratches head....<br>we are sorry aint we
Old 11-15-2002, 09:39 AM

Oh, you ain't gonna ruin my christmas. Gauges have been bought, waiting for shipment of the Rod/Scotty Pod (HINT, HINT) and hopefully installation on the 23rd of Nov. Christmas came early. Now about Christmas, see my thread in Accesories about backup lights : :<br><br>~Dave

Quick Reply: Who says this site is free!