Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

In Vegas...

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2011, 03:57 PM
DTR's Volcano Monitor, Toilet Smuggler, Taser tester, Meteorite enumerator, Quill counter, Match hoarder, Panic Dance Choreographer, Bet losing shrew murderer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Scotty
The list of folks aiming for a whoopin just keeps gettin bigger.
Sorry, I thought everybody already knew.

Originally Posted by Totallyrad
He can't help it Scotty. He was injured in a tragic accident once involving a toilet,
Oooohhh! I bet the toilets are really nice in the penthouse suits. Have to get madhat to check it out.

Originally Posted by madhat
BTW... I have half of a glass 'to go' of Guinness sitting on my hotel room desk...
That is the great thing about Vegas (as long as you stay on the strip). No place else you can wander down the sidewalk with a free drink in one hand and a bucket of money in the other and not get mugged.
Old 06-15-2011, 04:12 PM

Hey Mad, I heard on the news last night that Simon Cowell and his X-factor show are there in Vegas looking for talent. I know, I know it was suppose to be a secret...
Old 06-15-2011, 04:19 PM
Chapter President

Location: misplaced Idahoan stuck in Albuquerque, Roughneckin on RIG 270
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Flinch, no doubt. I know a couple of those...
you might just want to delete that post! LOL

not sure if we want to know why you know a couple of those!
Old 06-15-2011, 04:46 PM
Administrator/Jarhead

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
Originally Posted by Bark
Oooohhh! I bet the toilets are really nice in the penthouse suits. Have to get madhat to check it out.

That is the great thing about Vegas (as long as you stay on the strip). No place else you can wander down the sidewalk with a free drink in one hand and a bucket of money in the other and not get mugged.
The crapper in my room is pretty nice, the seat is comfy. Doesn't have much flushing power, tho... I'm still working on the free drink...

Originally Posted by AkitaSumo
Hey Mad, I heard on the news last night that Simon Cowell and his X-factor show are there in Vegas looking for talent. I know, I know it was suppose to be a secret...
Who is that? Man, get a few beers in me (10 or so) and I'll try almost anything...

Originally Posted by cbrahs
you might just want to delete that post! LOL

not sure if we want to know why you know a couple of those!
Come on, man, you know that we're repealing the DADT... I will tell you how I know, but it will have to be off the open forums... you know her too, so I wouldn't be talking smack!
Old 06-15-2011, 05:54 PM
Chapter President

Come on, man, you know that we're repealing the DADT... I will tell you how I know, but it will have to be off the open forums... you know her too, so I wouldn't be talking smack!
3rd one down! LOL

https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/...p-t291133.html
Old 06-15-2011, 06:08 PM
Administrator/Jarhead

BUTTHOLE!!! lol That's not who I was talking about.
Old 06-15-2011, 06:20 PM
Chapter President

BUTTHOLE!!! lol That's not who I was talking about.
Old 06-15-2011, 06:49 PM
DTR's Volcano Monitor, Toilet Smuggler, Taser tester, Meteorite enumerator, Quill counter, Match hoarder, Panic Dance Choreographer, Bet losing shrew murderer

.. I'm still working on the free drink...
Yeah, you can't really get free drinks since you gotta tip to keep them coming. When we are tired of walking we try to find one of the more out of the way bar areas with the black jack or poker machines. Stick some money in it but only play when the bar tender is close. Drinks are usually free if you are playing. Smooze up the bar tender when he gives you your first drink and tip at least 3 bucks for each person in your group. He will keep them coming fast esp if you keep tipping a couple of bucks. I dont throw away money but heck, its Vegas and whats a few bucks. The bar guys know whats going on but as long as it looks like you are playing a little they dont get in trouble.
Keno area is good for free drinks but it takes longer to get refills.

Are you going to ride the Roller Coaster?? I have (lost my hat but not my cookies).
Old 06-15-2011, 07:03 PM
Administrator/Jarhead

Bark... yeah... the roulette tables are good for that... 5 on red, 5 on black... We are going to ride the coaster tomorrow am... I love them. I miss living in Florida with all the amusement parks...

having a blast. About to go see 'phantom of the opera', I'm doing that for the wife... I really have no desire to see it, but she really wanted to, so we got tickets. I'll keep an open mind...
or take a nap.