Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

trade a hunt here fo a hunt there

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2009, 08:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
trade a hunt here fo a hunt there

heres my story, I live in michigan hunt and fish an awful lot, the deer hunting is good if you want lots of deer but not many shooter bucks "extremley poor management". I head out to missouri and hunt state land with some success but it gets crowded sometimes. Im trying this cus i dont know anyone out there and im a working class guy i dont wanna pay big bucks to hunt big bucks, id rather make a freindship to where i could come down to central or northern missouri or any other big buck state where i could get an archery tag and hunt 5-7 days on some private land and in turn ill house someone for a week here in mich for diver duck hunting, or walleye fishing, bowfishing heck whatever you choose or i would also slip a couple hundred bucks to hunt a nice peice of land for a few days next year or something. Well if this strikes an interest in anyone let me know i dont know if i could be lucky enough to get a deal like this goin but it would sure be nice
Old 11-15-2009, 08:33 PM

if ya want come here to lower fairfield county, CT> we got more deer than we know what to do with. I can shoot 6-8 pointers off my pooper every morning if i want. Cant get much better than that
Old 11-15-2009, 09:07 PM

hey thanks i appreciate it , thats how it is here but after hunting the midwest and seeing and taking some of the bucks around there theres just no comparison"i dont think any ways"im pretty partial to that area funny part is never see near as many deer as i do here at home where ill see spike - ten inch 8 pts 1 and a half year olds and tons of does but not anything over 3 yrs old with some serious headgear on em. These boys around here kill em dead if they got any antler and after are season few make it to grow to their potential
Old 11-16-2009, 01:38 PM

You are welcome to go moose hunting with me next year...I could use the help. Not as much fun as it used to be packin one out. LOL
I know its spendy, but we have some Draws for big game, Like Bison, Musk Ox, Bear an Moose.
Old 11-16-2009, 03:31 PM
Muted one day, Banned the next....... Ah the life of a DTR 1%'er

Come to Southeast Ohio.. Coshocton County is one of the best counties to hunt in the midwest. Already talks of possibly holding the next world record. 140-150class bucks are the norm..

Name:  deer.jpg
Views: 1748
Size:  11.8 KB

Took this one on Sunday morning..
Old 11-16-2009, 07:16 PM

now thats a buck buddy...maybe two that size get shot in my county all season
Old 11-17-2009, 08:18 PM

Originally Posted by AkTallPaul
You are welcome to go moose hunting with me next year...I could use the help. Not as much fun as it used to be packin one out. LOL
I know its spendy, but we have some Draws for big game, Like Bison, Musk Ox, Bear an Moose.
man tallpaul i give you credit..i actually lived around dillingham ak for a while and worked at a fishing lodge..i seen the moose hunting operations and it looked like to much work for this flatlander but i appreciate the offer