Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Toilet paper ettiquette

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2012, 08:05 AM
Muted one day, Banned the next....... Ah the life of a DTR 1%'er

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Hvytrkmech
Not bitter at all, thought it was hilarious. It only took a year for them to get me back. that's ok though, I set everyone's alarm clock including the dc to go off at 02:15. Wonder how that went over??
I see something worse than ketchup in your future..
Old 08-02-2012, 09:18 AM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by cincydiesel
I get really tired of getting self inflicted enemas.
There's an image I coulda done without.

Originally Posted by Hvytrkmech
I set everyone's alarm clock including the dc to go off at 02:15. Wonder how that went over??
If you haven't received any phone calls telling you not to report for your next shift, I'd say be very careful when you walk in the station door!
Old 08-02-2012, 10:41 AM

Received 365 Likes on 272 Posts
As long as there's a good supply of JC Whitney catalogs and corn cobs, I see no reason to waste money on storebought paper......Ben

The following users liked this post:
railroaderone (04-15-2020)
Old 08-02-2012, 10:59 AM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Me thinks this thread might have a longevity similar to a Concrete Bedliner. HORRORS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-02-2012, 12:09 PM
Sausage Aficionado (In training)

Use shrews, nothing sticks to their fur.....
Old 08-02-2012, 12:15 PM
Administrator / Severe Concussion Aficionado

Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts
Originally Posted by FiverBob
Me thinks this thread might have a longevity similar to a Concrete Bedliner. HORRORS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Very possible Bobby, but I do know one thing.

If you put a roll of toilet paper on a treadmill, unlike a plane, it wont fly.
Old 08-02-2012, 03:30 PM
Advocate of getting the ban button used on him...

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Over!!

and it must be thick to avoid the above mentioned "Poke thru"

Not to hijack but add to the discussion......... Crumble (wad up) or roll before use??
Old 08-02-2012, 04:38 PM

1.) Under, because I can hold the roll in place with my thumb while tearing off a piece with my fingers. My feelings on this are somewhere between "militant" and "I'll stab you in your sleep if you don't do it right next time."

2.) Can I get an explanation on the exploded ketchup packets gag? I'm always looking for new ways to visit evil on the co-workers that decided I needed a tomato slice wedged in my car door handle, the starter relay wired to the horn, and just in case I was hot, somehow tied the window squirter into the turn signal, then rerouted the hose into the vents.
Old 08-02-2012, 06:09 PM

Originally Posted by jstone44720
1.) Under, because I can hold the roll in place with my thumb while tearing off a piece with my fingers. My feelings on this are somewhere between "militant" and "I'll stab you in your sleep if you don't do it right next time."

2.) Can I get an explanation on the exploded ketchup packets gag? I'm always looking for new ways to visit evil on the co-workers that decided I needed a tomato slice wedged in my car door handle, the starter relay wired to the horn, and just in case I was hot, somehow tied the window squirter into the turn signal, then rerouted the hose into the vents.
Note to self;obtain model T spark coil and then......to the and then.........but place the shrew so that it................
Old 08-02-2012, 06:33 PM
Administrator ........ DTR's puttin fires out and workin on big trucks admin

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by jstone44720

Take 2 ketchup packets, place one each under the small seat riser (spacer) then gently rest the seat down. An unsuspecting individual will be very surprised. Its a 50/50 if it will explode on them. it hits the walls sometimes.
Old 08-02-2012, 07:09 PM
Administrator

Originally Posted by FiverBob
It better not!

Originally Posted by Blake Clark
If you put a roll of toilet paper on a treadmill, unlike a plane, it wont fly.
But will it unroll?

Originally Posted by rockcrawler304
Not to hijack but add to the discussion......... Crumble (wad up) or roll before use??
Neither. Fold. Take a long piece offa the roll and fold it in half, wipe with one end. Fold in half again, wipe again. Repeat as necessary or until more paper is needed.

Or just use paper towels. One sheet can be folded about 10 times. That stuff is tough!
Old 08-02-2012, 09:25 PM
JKM

I think, if you use the under method, it will unroll, of you use the over method, it would continually roll up?

Perhaps Blake Clark could enlighten us on the use of this :

Specifically the " oscillate" button...
Old 08-04-2012, 12:00 AM

Received 1,637 Likes on 1,112 Posts
Originally Posted by JKM
I think, if you use the under method, it will unroll, of you use the over method, it would continually roll up?

Perhaps Blake Clark could enlighten us on the use of this :

Specifically the " oscillate" button...
I installed one of these toilet "seat" gizmos in one of my client's homes. He said his wife demanded it, as her mother had one in the "old country".... meaning Russia.

You press a button (yes they come with remotes) and water pushes a tube directly under your breather hole.... or your angina magnifico welcome spot (dependent on the button pressed) and warmed water shoots out to cleanse and refresh. No TP needed, other than if you don't want to wait around for it to air dry...

You need to think about buying the NUMI.... if you're related to bill gates...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HUe9...eature=related

That way, you too can drop a deuce in the middle of your living room while throwing a party at your home..... Just try not to sit on the thing too low otherwise you'll get light coming out of your eyes, ears and mouth without your permission.

BTW,

For all the folks who live up in Chaikwa's area of the woods, when you guys can't flush the john because of your massive manly droppings are clogging the toilet, they made a special tool just to help you out...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=uu1nEBzxHqE

I guess you could use it for cutting down some saplings as well to clean the blade out when you're done..

Last edited by Hvytrkmech; 08-04-2012 at 06:30 AM. Reason: wrong vanacular
Old 08-04-2012, 01:13 AM
With age comes the cage

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
He doesn't know how to use the 3 seashells

Old 08-04-2012, 01:32 AM
DTR's Volcano Monitor, Toilet Smuggler, Taser tester, Meteorite enumerator, Quill counter, Match hoarder, Panic Dance Choreographer, Bet losing shrew murderer

Does that toilet runs on 120 or 240 and what happens when its wired wrong.

Originally Posted by NJTman
I guess you could use it for cutting down some saplings as well to clean the blade out when you're done..
I get nervous just having a razor in the bathroom. My wife might accidentally drop that chainsaw in the tub with me.

Quick Reply: Toilet paper ettiquette