Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Think you got it bad?

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2004, 09:13 AM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Unhappy Think you got it bad?

How about considering this,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
  • You are born on "Ground Hog Day" ,,,,,,,, and you're not a ground hog.
  • Then it turns out you're the runt of the family and your sister uses you for a chew toy,,,,,,,,,
  • You go to live with a new family, only to find out that you will be living with your sister the rest of your life,,,,,
  • You can't go out in public without hearing the words ankle-biter and Taco Bell at least a zillion times,,,,
  • And for some reason,,, ya couldn't have anything to eat or drink last night or this morning,,,,,,
  • And now this woman wants ya to get in a little plastic cage so you can go to the "Doggie Doctor" to get fixed,,,,,,,,,
    And you know you AIN'T broken!

Cockroach is NOT a "Happy Camper" this morning,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Sure am glad I ain't in his shoes!
Old 03-16-2004, 09:25 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HA HA HA. I needed a good laugh, we are getting more snow today!

Matt
Old 03-16-2004, 10:44 AM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Our "cockroach" was highly loved. And, she definitely was an ankle biter to two of my sons friends - - she loved all the others. She enjoyed riding in my coat pocket or was in my wife's lap. Neat pooch.
Old 03-16-2004, 04:14 PM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Wink Update:

Wifey has went to pick up Cockroach (aka Bruiser) after his "Bubba-ectomy". His sister Roo, has been all over the house looking for him today,,,,,, going to be tuff to keep them apart after he gets home, but it's going to take some time for him to get back to tearng and wrestling. When we had the female done,,,,, she acted like a little drunk for a day and a half. I guess being so small means it takes longer for the "Go-nite-nite" meds to get out of their system. I was never real big on little dogs,,,,,,, but they kind of grow on ya.
Old 03-16-2004, 05:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yeah, those "go-nite-nite" drugs have pretty long lasting efffects. Do hope the little fella gets "back to normal" soon!

Matt