Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

And these idiots are "teaching" our children

Old 04-15-2016, 11:22 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
And these idiots are "teaching" our children

Thousands of teachers flock to ?White Privilege Conference? | EAGnews.org
Saw a thread full of comments on this on another forum. Went and took a look and was shocked. Living in Colorado we have our fair share of Liberal idiots. When my younger sister in law was in high school and staying with us I was amazed at the brainwashing she was getting during her senior year. My oldest son is only in 4th grade, little one hasn't started school yet. This article and the related videos seriously make me consider home schooling.
Old 04-16-2016, 10:43 AM

Received 209 Likes on 152 Posts
I know many folks from different racial backgrounds that are highly successful. The one thing they have in common is a good work ethic. The other thing they have is the desire to contribute to the community, not take from it.
Old 04-16-2016, 06:46 PM

Well said Mr. Martin.
Old 04-16-2016, 11:57 PM

Received 148 Likes on 127 Posts
I'll never apologize for being white to anyone. At 50 I'm still ready to bust it all day on a concrete crew and not look back, and with a college degree I paid for on my own.

White privilege must a passed over me...
Old 04-17-2016, 11:17 AM

Received 148 Likes on 127 Posts
Also, I 2nd what j_Martin said.

Same experience...
Old 04-17-2016, 07:36 PM

I can't get a grip on the reasoning behind this whole white guilt and black lives matter crap. I think its stupid. I have never once considered feeling bad about my race, culture or genetic roots. I find it irritating that I can see a young black person or wearing a black pride shirt, or a young mexican wearing a brown pride shirt and it's ok. Bu tif I were to wear a white pride shirt in public the fecal matter would hit the atmospheric agitator. I've had the race card thrown at me at work a few times in the last 11 years and it's a nightmare to deal with. Automatically assumed guilty by HR until I could prove it was BS.
The whole race thing is nauseating. It sure has gotten a whole bunch worse since our current administration took office 8 years ago too.