Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Sunday May 13th through May 20th It's pollen & GNATS week/ Mothers day too breakroom

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2018, 04:45 PM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Must be contagious - - - wife dropped me off at the other house to work all day and went to doc. He was VERY impressed with her stats, blood work and told her she is one of the youngest looking patients he has at her age - - that she looks 8 to 10 years younger than her age. Probably wonders what she is doing with an old goat like me. LOL

Long day - - got lots done - - just about completed over there. Tomorrow should wrap it up. Wow - -
Old 05-18-2018, 07:13 AM
Top's Younger Twin

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
I’ve had the pleasure of meeting Fiver Bobby and the Blonde.
I too wondered how a lovely lady like herself has been able to maintain her youth being married...

uhh lol never mind
Old 05-18-2018, 02:47 PM

Received 414 Likes on 316 Posts
Mid 40°s and rain, rain, rain. Had my root canal and temp crown done this morning. I can't feel my face.
Didn't get the bathroom vanity installed last weekend. Found some not so good stuff once I got the old one out. I'm going to have to repair the floor where it looked like someone knocked a hole in it with a hammer for the water pipes, redo the laminate floor where they just cut around the legs of the old vanity, and replace some moldy sheet rock.
Old 05-18-2018, 08:02 PM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Originally Posted by Scotty
I’ve had the pleasure of meeting Fiver Bobby and the Blonde.
I too wondered how a lovely lady like herself has been able to maintain her youth being married...
uhh lol never mind
UhhHuhhh. You better "never mind" or I just have to come up there and --- - - uuuuhhhh, take you to Timmy Horton and have a cup and jabber - - - been too long. ………………..

Fruitful day today. About an hour more work on front porch, then fire up the low pressure cleaner and hit the screens, facia and soffits and walls where the roof tile cleaner messed them all up after me just washing them all. The blonde is doing a final dusting, clean some windows etc inside while I do all that. THEN - - - WE ARE DONE. ………..

Hitting the sack early for an early start in the morning. L8R
Old 05-19-2018, 08:07 AM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Received 152 Likes on 118 Posts
Good morning from Paradise.

Fresh coffee and ph00 is made and ready to dry up from the non visitors. Am I being too sarcastic?

Bob, I beat you in fixing my house up. Completed all the work and even had some contractors come in to do some high painting that I had trouble reaching. Resealed the roof too. This is a typical all concrete house with a flat concrete roof. Had many lookers already and it looks like it is sold. Waiting for the papers and the deposit.

Wife is leaving to go to Mexico City in about 2 hours for a quick family gathering to sort out a problem. She returns tomorrow. No need for me to go this time. She takes the bus for a 3 hour ride. It is cheap and very comfortable. Her brother will pick her up. Down here once a person reaches the ripe old age of 60, the government issues a special card and that allows a 50% discount on things like bus tickets and also takes you to the front of long lines. I like it.

See yuh later.
Old 05-19-2018, 10:29 AM

Received 414 Likes on 316 Posts
Not as rainy, but windy. Hope to get some work done on the house.