Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Spring's around the corner Breakroom Feb 12-18

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2017, 06:50 AM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Spring's around the corner Breakroom Feb 12-18

Me thinks "maybe" spring might be close, so let's celebrate with some coffee, ph00, hot tea, orange juice and assorted pastries.

Have a great day.

Bob
Old 02-12-2017, 07:08 AM

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
I sampled one of each, Thanks Bobby.

So far this year, we have had "maybe" 2 inches of snow. Flowers are poking up and the Bradford Pears are showing buds. I can't wait for ticks and other crawly things this Spring...
Old 02-12-2017, 03:38 PM

Received 414 Likes on 316 Posts
Sherod, I'll send you some. I have plenty to spare.
My deepest sympathies to those who have lost loved ones recently, there seems to be too many lately. I have friend on other forums that have also suffered loss. Please put out a prayer or two for those grieving.
Got home at 1:30AM this morning, it was -21°. It has sense warmed up to -7° and the snow is deep out there. Glad I parked my truck in the hangar before I left. Also glad the landlord kept the ramp cleared. At home, the landlord has kept the driveway cleared fairly well. Mrs C has been shoveling pathways here and there. Roxie doesn't want to go out, too cold and the snow is too deep. Looks like we have a stay cat that has move in under the mud room. The wife has been trying to get friendly with it by giving it food. I'd like to catch it and find a loving home for it. Pretty little black fuzz ball.
Old 02-12-2017, 04:02 PM

Received 414 Likes on 316 Posts
Cheese ***** in paradise.
Name:  IMG_0849_zpsjlzllvpc.jpg
Views: 35
Size:  243.3 KB
Old 02-12-2017, 06:21 PM
'People of Wal-Mart' 2010 finalist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Spring huh....
it was 70 today. Thats early summer!
Old 02-13-2017, 06:03 AM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Received 152 Likes on 118 Posts
Good morning peoples. I trust most of you are going to have a wonderful day. Here, start that wonderful day with some nice fresh cawfee or some delicious ph00...eee. For a change have left an assortment of Mexican cookies and cakes. The three cheese cake is really tasty.

Not going to mention the fantastic weather that we have been experiencing the last few weeks because someone will get upset or jealous. Dare not talk about the brilliant blue skies that have been here every day. Certainly not going to mention that every day the temps are about 25-28c with an occasional light breeze and low humidity. No sir, definitely going to keep my mouth shut about the weather down here in Paradise.

Getting ready to head out in a short while and do more work with the work team from Canada that are helping out at the orphanage. They leave on Tuesday and the next team of 19 youth arrive next week.

Ciao.
Old 02-13-2017, 06:52 AM

Hey Stan, them thar cookies are purdy good, ManStan. Ph00 is t00.............................................

Stan, sure glad you didn't mention about your weather cuz I would sure be jealous. We are having to tolerate blue skies, bright sun (hurts my eye operated on - - bummer), orchids blooming in the lanai while I work out in the pool or read getting a tan, and sunsets on the beach with my cup of ph00 have been fantastic - - bright orange with fascinating light cloud arrangements just glowing. Should take my camera and catch a couple for you guys. So, just shut up and quit making us all jealous - - OK????? Yeh, that's better - - - just let me brag instead.

OK, heading to another investing class - - give me about 30 more years and maybe I will get this stuff. .......................

Gone - bye - have fun - more ph00.....................
Old 02-13-2017, 11:43 AM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Morning all making fresh coffee phoo red Bull and Mt. Dew in the fridge

My truck as developed a bad case of body cancer repair panels going to run about $900 paint and clear $2000 but it's still cheaper than a new truck.

​​​​​​​Yall take it easy
Old 02-14-2017, 12:20 PM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Well 24 hrs and I'm the only vistor changing out the coffee and phoo see yall later
Old 02-15-2017, 06:00 AM

Received 2,392 Likes on 1,576 Posts
I will throw on the coffee and put out some banana bread this morning before going and getting the plow truck working a bit better.
It has seemed to stop charging and it keeps snowing everyday here. We have gotten almost two feet in the past three days.

Have a good day all.
Old 02-15-2017, 07:13 AM
Top's Younger Twin

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
Hi...

Bye
Old 02-15-2017, 08:01 AM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Banana bread. Coffee. Hmmmmmmm. Nice combination. Thank you.

It's keeps sunning here, so no plow required. Need shades tho.

Heading out shortly to see what mischief I can cause.

L8tr.
Old 02-16-2017, 06:15 AM
Administrator/Jarhead

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
Mornin. Good, fresh ground coffee is on, plus some homemeade fru fru creamer for those of you that like it.

I'm back in 'Merica... it's good to be home. Got back late on the 14th, had some Valentine's Day left

Hope everyone is well.
Old 02-16-2017, 06:39 AM

Hey Mark, welcome back. Hope that you hugged your wife before hugging your truck.

Thanks for the coffee. Will pass on that 'creamer'.

Going to stay home this morning and catch up a bit. Later will be taking my wife out to a fancy Italian restaurant for a belated Valentine's day lunch. No, I did NOT forget that special day, but this was her choice due to conflicting schedules on the 14th and 15th.

See yuh ...............
Old 02-16-2017, 06:40 AM

Originally Posted by madhat
Mornin. Good, fresh ground coffee is on, plus some homemeade fru fru creamer for those of you that like it.

I'm back in 'Merica... it's good to be home. Got back late on the 14th, had some Valentine's Day left

Hope everyone is well.
HOT DOGGIES!!!!!!!!............................ ...

Good to have you back - - missed you. Thank you for your service to our country. We should have had the coffee on for you - - but, you served again - - so, here's to ya.............................................with ph00 stuff....................

Nice time yesterday meeting up with wife' old school mate from High School. We all decided not to determine how many years ago that was.............

OK, off to accomplish a whole bunch of things for the day. Hmm, where to start?...................

Quick Reply: Spring's around the corner Breakroom Feb 12-18