Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Spring Is Around the Corner Breakroom

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2016, 08:11 PM
Top's Younger Twin

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
See the garlic clove?
Mmmm mmmmm good. By far my best attempt at a smoked porkloin with my own maple walnut (censored) cracked pepper and garlic dry rub.
Old 02-22-2016, 08:44 PM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Scotty...that sounds like the same concoction you put on your LEGGS when at the beach
Old 02-22-2016, 09:16 PM
Top's Younger Twin

Originally Posted by Lary Ellis (Top)
Scotty...that sounds like the same concoction you put on your LEGGS when at the beach
True dat oh great Elder Twin OD South.
Old 02-22-2016, 09:26 PM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Received 152 Likes on 118 Posts
You guys are .................... "sick" ........ somehow seems inadequate. There must be a better word to describe you two. Twisted? Maybe.
Old 02-23-2016, 06:51 AM
Top's Younger Twin

Originally Posted by Mexstan
You guys are .................... "sick" ........ somehow seems inadequate. There must be a better word to describe you two. Twisted? Maybe.
Birds of a feather...
Old 02-23-2016, 07:07 AM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Originally Posted by Scotty
Birds of a feather...
You named it - - - just a couple old buzzards. ...................................

Hey, morning all. Bit cloudy our way and due some rain tomorrow. We are ready. Put some coffee and ph00 on ferya. Grabbing mine and gone - busy day..............................
Old 02-23-2016, 07:41 AM
Admin Team Leader

Good Morning from a Twisted, Old Buzzard

Nice to know I can add to my resume
Old 02-23-2016, 04:07 PM

Good Morning from a Twisted, Old Buzzard Nice to know I can add to my resume
I don't know about the twisted part, but I think the rest stands on its own. .............. ...

Just came in from lanai - - out there reading. 81 degrees and gorgeous. Need a refill on my ph00 mug. .....................
Old 02-23-2016, 04:25 PM

Received 209 Likes on 152 Posts
Originally Posted by FiverBob
I don't know about the twisted part, but I think the rest stands on its own. .............. ...

Just came in from lanai - - out there reading. 81 degrees and gorgeous. Need a refill on my ph00 mug. .....................
Meanwhile in Minnesota

Old 02-24-2016, 09:13 AM

Received 209 Likes on 152 Posts
Spring must be here. Everybody's get up and go.....got up and went.

Coffe's on. Ph00 for hotterbobbie, Eggs to order and venison sausage for breakfast. Floor's swept. Dragon's fed.

Get up and get going...
Old 02-24-2016, 03:12 PM
Admin Team Leader

Back from the horsepistol getting more tests on the ticker...looking like the bypass I had in April ain't so good...sure looking like I got to do that crap again....I LOVE GOING UNDER THE KNIFE! yeah...sure i do
Old 02-24-2016, 04:38 PM

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Dang Lary, Best wishes to you!

Weird work week so far. The Flu is running through and hitting folks. 16 hours Monday, 15 hours Tuesday, 14 Hours today. At least the trend is improving!

Got to go get another skin cancer screen tomorrow. I think I'm fine, but I didn't know i had a problem with it until they told me...... I expect good news!
Old 02-24-2016, 05:10 PM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Received 152 Likes on 118 Posts
Opening the door s-l-o-w-l-y and sticking my head in. Good, those two 'strange' fellows are not here.

Absolutely wonderful day weatherwise down here. Just when I think that the weather cannot be improved, the following day is even nicer.

Lary, not good news. Keep us posted with good news.

Sherod, good luck on your test tomorrow.

Yesterday ordered a set of Carli ball joints and a HD ball joint joint press. Would have liked to have this job done by a good shop, but it is just too far to go and consequently not economical for me to have it done. No way would I take my truck to a Dodge dealer or a local shop that does not have any experience doing a job like this on a heavy 4X4. Will bite the bullet some time next month and do the job myself. Properly and not just a so-so job like so many shops do.
Does anybody know where to buy a steering center link with a grease nipple? Every one I have looked at has no grease nipple. Mine is the long one. The short ones for some reason come with a grease nipple, but not the long ones.
Old 02-25-2016, 05:23 AM
Admin Team Leader

Good Morning Boys and Girls! fed and watered the dragon, made fresh coffee and Phoo for BusyBob. Hot biscuits and gravy, oatmeal and grits along with fresh fruit are ready...Come and Get It!

Have a SAFE day...off to the horsepistol for more nuke scans, my LEGGS are glowing in the dark
Old 02-25-2016, 06:36 AM

Back from the horsepistol getting more tests on the ticker...looking like the bypass I had in April ain't so good...sure looking like I got to do that crap again....I LOVE GOING UNDER THE KNIFE! yeah...sure i do
Lary - - that is not good news. My dad died of clogged arteries -- knew he had the problem but would not allow the operation. Back then they did not have the expertise they do now. Had mine triple 15 years ago. My last cath check they found one of the bypasses had been closed for many years. New arteries had grown around it. Amazing. Otherwise, all looked good. They estimated mine closed within a year, not from blockage, rather the way it was stitched, it contracted and closed. How they know that amazes me. Good luck.

Cleaned the pots and the counter up, put both the nasty stuff and the ph00 on - - smells good. To help with that cholesterol count and get it up there, I also brought big nasty looking apple fritters. Oh I hate those things - - let me grab mine before they are gone. ........................

Me gone.

Quick Reply: Spring Is Around the Corner Breakroom