Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

sightly more alive than a morgue breakroom

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2016, 09:37 AM

Received 1,637 Likes on 1,112 Posts
Anyone know what this is ?

Creature from the black lagoon, I assume.

Found it buried in my backyard. Been there since the 1970's early 80's I would think.
Attached Thumbnails sightly more alive than a morgue breakroom-0621161615a.jpg  
Old 07-06-2016, 10:49 AM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Hot doggies - - - on the way into the gym but thought I would grab a ph00 and say - - - - uuuhhhhhhh - - - - YUK - - this ain't ph00. Horrible smell - - must be the ph00 Lary made yesterday. GGGRRR. Oh well, wash out the pot and put on fresh.

Anyhow, I was going to say hi from the trees. Cool and luscious. Have to work out a little to get ready for another round of golf. Friends will arrive today to spend some time with us. That will be fun.

OK, ph00 is down, grabbing mine and in to the gym. Be good.

Bob
Old 07-07-2016, 11:20 AM

Received 421 Likes on 322 Posts
A good rain last night. Should help with the fire danger. Healing going slow, still a lot of swelling. Hit the big 60 today. Never thought I'd make it this far. Probably that stubborn streak I got from my mother. Drove for the first time yesterday sense the surgery. Mostly had trouble with the seat belt buckle. Can't do it right handed very well, can't put much pressure on the wrist. Too fat to do it left handed. The wife came along to keep me out of trouble.
Old 07-08-2016, 09:48 AM

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Glad to hear you are healing. Don't over do it too soon.
Old 07-09-2016, 11:15 AM

Received 421 Likes on 322 Posts
Warm yesterday, going to be the same today. Able to make a fist. The swelling is starting to get better. Tried something different. Instead of ice packs I put a heat pad on it and the swelling went down. My thumb is the worst, it doesn't want to move very far for some reason. Can't **** the hammer on my revolver. Not enough strength in the fingers yet for a double action pull. Not that I will be shooting right handed for a while. just would like to get the range of motion back.