Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

RattlinRam & others...stay inside!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2002, 03:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RattlinRam & others...stay inside!!!

Hey Rattlinram, your in virgina right?

you boys watch your backs!! i hear its getting nasty up there. better pack 2 clips when you go out,,,or better yet, dont go out at all.

virginia shootings
Old 10-11-2002, 03:53 PM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Re:RattlinRam & others...stay inside!!!

I know its getting cooler around that area...Perhaps, if you have to go out.. wear your flak jackets!<br><br><br>I know its no lauging matter... Im hoping they catch that *@#%* nut case before he strikes again.<br><br>My prayers to all the victims and the law agencies in charge!<br><br><br><br>Rich
Old 10-11-2002, 03:54 PM

Received 263 Likes on 235 Posts

Well.... something I don't understand. Will carrying 2 clips make you bullet proof? (I do have some guns, and do have some practice) AFAIK this type does some long range rifle training on human beings... I can't express what I think about this guy or maybe its a lady ??? without using words not fitting in here- not even fitting for saying to inanimate objects.... <br><br>A very sorry<br><br>AlpineRAM
Old 10-11-2002, 03:57 PM

[quote author=AlpineRAM link=board=10;threadid=5809;start=0#51678 date=1034369688]<br>Will carrying 2 clips make you bullet proof? <br>[/quote]<br><br>gee whiz of course not, i was just making conversation....... :
Old 10-11-2002, 04:21 PM
Administrator / Scooter Bum

Received 47 Likes on 33 Posts

I'm in that area too, and even though it doesn't make me bulletproof, I'll be walkin' a little &quot;heavy&quot; 'cuz I know I'll be using the eyes in the back of my head, some other average Joe, or Jane might not be, and I'd like to toss a little lead back their way.
Old 10-11-2002, 04:36 PM

i was just expressing my concern for you guys. i hope that someone catch's that SOB soon. Preferrably a piece of lead so he doesnt go to prison and right a freaking book about it and make a million bucks.<br><br>am i wrong for thinking that.......i think not.<br><br><br>be careful guys. see ya'll monday
Old 10-11-2002, 04:41 PM

We appreciate the concern Palmetto Kid.

With all the crap this individual is stirring up here, I would think he/she is prepared to take him/herself out to avoid live capture.

If not, I'd be very happy to volunteer.
Three Strikes You're Out=Two to the body, one to the head.
A POS like that doesn't deserve a trial.
Old 10-11-2002, 07:13 PM

My sister lives in Alexandria VA. You bet your rear I'm concerned. They have two boys. This POS doesn't seem to care what age his victims are. He needs to be taken out ASAP. Living in fear of being shot is no way to live.
Old 10-12-2002, 01:02 AM

Received 263 Likes on 235 Posts

Palmetto, Shovelhead!<br><br>I didn't want to make fun of you. It's just that in my experience a lot of the young ones who get a gun will think they are bulletproof when they carry. During the war in former Yugoslavia I saw a whole lot of these young ones getting holes in their body. <br>I must agree that if you called this guy an incestuous skunk you were to be sued by all those incestuous skunks out there. <br>Is it proven that it's a guy? <br><br>AlpineRAM
Old 10-12-2002, 03:45 AM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts

my terrorist training I dealt with at special Ops tells me this is a full blown terrorist probably al qaeda no run of the mill nut case but a religious fanatic who has already chosen to die. He will go down only by the bullet. His mission is to stir the pot and keep us from living our everyday lives. Volunteers to hunt his stinking carcas down and send him to his just reward very slowly. And one piece at a time.<br>
Old 10-12-2002, 08:54 AM

In view of what information has been discovered and revealed since 9-11, Top may be more correct than he wishes to admit. What better target (sorry for the choice of words) than the vicinity of our nation's capitol? Someone's done his/her research about mobility. It's been reported that the law enforcement agencies are looking for a white van with ladder racks. Heck, my company alone has 8 such vans. Granted, they're not compact astro vans, but nevertheless, in the electrical/plumber/general contractor trades, they are the vehicles of preference for their suitability. How invisible do you want to get? It's unfortunate to say, but I think we are living in a new world where we are no longer surrounded by great oceans of distance. They have brought the battlezone to our front steps. No matter the origin of the shooter, by definition, these are terrorist acts. Packing heat may be bring some degree of comfort to the packer, but remember, this terrorist is shooting from cover. He/She isn't standing out in full view, blazing away like the OK corral. I'd be more inclined to wear a bulletproof vest than to pack heat. Another thing about packing heat is that not all people doing so, are necessarily trained or qualified to handle that weapon. I find that prospect more frightening in many respects. Can you imagine road rage carried one step further by frightened people who hear a shot? and respond in kind, not knowing who or what the target is? AND before anyone says different, I am not and have never been anti-gun or any of their ilk. I do believe that this should be left in the hands of the experts, like Huey and Tops Spec Ops friends. My prayers go out to all who have lost family members because of this terrorist. I further pray for a swift and FINAL conclusion to this situation. Let's give him/her their final wish for martyrdom without need for a long trial.<br>(putting away my soapbox now)<br><br>~Dave
Old 10-12-2002, 10:00 AM
I was banned per my own request for speaking the name Pelosi

I agree, handguns don't win battles against rifles. Since whoever it is, is smart enough to elude law enforcement this long, he aught to be smart enough to realize what might happen to him between the time he is dicovered and law enforcement arrives on scene. So he's probably prepared and probably had at least as much training as is available to anybody here.<br><br>Some food for thought...<br>Ever since the L.A. robbery's/shoot out, the law enforcement community has been making some serious efforts to expand training and tactics. Before this incident, only a handful of agencys even trained/qualified with rifles at patrol level. It's hard enough to expand on training when at this time it is hard enough to effectively cover patrol areas with recent cut- backs. A lot of elections are coming up... might be something to consider.<br><br>On a lighter side... if anybody does trip over this guy, be sure to keep him alive so we can look at his face for months as the media reports his rights violations and poor treatment. If I remember my training correctly, I think you have to stand on his neck to check for the pulse, while you administer three abrupt, lifesaving kicks to the ribs and blow down towards his face.
Old 10-12-2002, 10:21 AM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts

[quote author=RTO If I remember my training correctly, I think you have to stand on his neck to check for the pulse, while you administer three abrupt, lifesaving kicks to the ribs and blow down towards his face.<br>
<br>You have an excellent memory there I believe the proper medical term for that is the Hindkicker maneuver. If that fails to revive the suspect I understand the next step is to try to awaken the individul by striking him repeatedly about the head and neck with the buttstock of your weapon. <br><br> As a last resort the use of a flashbang grenade inserted rectally is also advised, though one should be prepared to seek immediate cover.
Old 10-12-2002, 10:36 AM

Hey Top.......

Quick Reply: RattlinRam & others...stay inside!!!