Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

RattlinRam & others...stay inside!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2002, 10:43 AM
I was banned per my own request for speaking the name Pelosi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re:RattlinRam & others...stay inside!!!

[quote author=SFtopSGT link=board=10;threadid=5809;start=0#52007 date=1034436070]<br> If that fails to revive the suspect I understand the next step is to try to awaken the individul by striking him repeatedly about the head and neck with the buttstock of your weapon. <br> <br>[/quote]<br><br>Don't forget to shout &quot;Are you O.k.? Are you O.K.?&quot; or they'll give you a no-go at certification!
Old 10-12-2002, 10:48 AM
Administrator / Scooter Bum

Received 47 Likes on 33 Posts

I'm wondering if this putz is even driving a white van.<br>There are so many around here that all he needs to do is drive his bright red Honda or whatever to his chosen area, set up, wait for a white van to drive by, take his shot, climb into his bright red Honda and drive away while everyone is chasing white vans with ladder racks on top. ???
Old 10-12-2002, 01:20 PM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts

[quote author=GONZO link=board=10;threadid=5809;start=15#52018 date=1034437268]<br>Some things need to be taken in consideration here. The shooter is from what I heard using a .223/m16a2 as his choice weapon. Most 3rd world countries don't use this particular weapon because they are trained for 7.62mm loaded weapons. The Sniper as we can call him is making long range silent shots with his weapon, he is going to want to be comfortable and well trained in his choice weapon, this individual is not just gonna pick up any rifle and be this **** accurate with it out of the box, no matter how well trained he is. The van is an interesting cover since hundreds of thousands occupy those roads in that area during the day. As unfortunate as it may be to say, this lil ***** is possibly an ex-military of some sort, maybe not US but definately military trained. Witnesses are not hearing a gun shot at all, that tells me two things, he is using some sort of suppressor or he is SO far away the gun shot is not being heard over the daily city sounds. No average shooter is gonna score long range hits this accurate and deadly, this lil ***** knows what he is doing. And as far as packing a gun in responsive to this, be careful what you wish for, you might get it. It takes alot to take a life of someone you don't know, if you hesitate, he won't.<br><br>Gonzo kicks his soapbox because he is ****** at this so called Sniper &gt;<br>[/quote]<br>I agree the M16 A2 is not the weapon of choice for a foreign trained individual. Unless of course he uses the same technique we do and that is to become familiar with the caliber most easily obtained in the country of operation. <br> Unfortunately we have made it our business to teach all these people that very idea and even supplied them with weapons to practice with.<br><br>Helps gonzo kick the snot out of the soapbox.