Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

OUCH!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2002, 07:17 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re:OUCH!!!

I'm with Rattlin' here..... I'd rather get thrown off a bike.... been bucked off one only 4 times, and no broken bones, nothing torn, except skin and clothes. Last time was off the back of a SuperGlide at 60 mph, and it destroyed a $850 near-new set of Bates Leathers... <br> But Java, sorry to hear about your misfortune, get well fast ! And trade the hosses for some real iron....
Old 11-14-2002, 07:39 PM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts

OUCH!<br><br>Brings back memories of riding in the hills of Pacific Palisades, horse spooked because of a rattle snake. She threw me into the middle of a huge pear cactus. Now, I lay there trying to figure what to do and wondering if the next needle going in was the cactus or that stupid rattle snake. Ever try to get out of the middle of a pear cactus? OUCH!<br><br>PincushionBob
Old 11-14-2002, 07:59 PM
Administrator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Last time I was on a horse was 36 or more years ago. I was on my uncles horse bareback when an idiot went by in a loud car. The horse reared up and dumped me right over his back side on to the asphalt and bent my wrist clear back double. Went into 7th grade with a cast on the right arm. Knew right then I wasn't made to be a horsey rider. I love to see them and think they are beautiful animals but ya'll can have the ridin part.<br><br>Hope this finds you feelin better Java.