Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Need your help finding a truck involved in a fatality in IL

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2010, 08:46 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Need your help finding a truck involved in a fatality in IL

My cousin was partners with the officer that lost his life in the pursuit of this truck. Below is a link to the picture of the truck. It is a red second gen Dodge, I know that it is not that great of a picture, but I am sure some can help give them with more information than they already know. The link also gives location and time of incidents. It happened in Staunton, IL, near Effingham/Fayette County lines. If you can help at all please call the number on the website.

Thanks
Travis

Dashcam Photo of Truck Involved in High Speed Chase That Resulted in Officer Hubbard's Death

Police are asking for the public's help in locating a Dodge truck involved a high speed chase that resulted in the death of Cowden Police Officer Jeremy Hubbard. It is a Dodge RAM truck, and appears from the photo to have a lift kit or larger tires (raised higher off the ground).

Below is the photo released, and a cropped image of the truck.

IF YOU SEE A VEHICLE MATCHING IT'S DESCRIPTION, CALL 217-347-2711.

As was previously reported, earlier Tuesday at approximately 6:41 p.m., a theft of $100 worth of diesel fuel was reported in Staunton. The male suspect is described as short and stocky with dark or olive colored skin and dark hair. The diesel pick-up truck is described as having a raised chassis and oversized wheels with no license plates.

At approximately 8:02 p.m., Hubbard was pursuing the vehicle believed to be involved in the theft when the officer lost control of his squad car and rolled it on the Effingham/Fayette County Line Road, approximately one mile south of U. S. Route 40 in Effingham County. The officer was ejected from the squad car and pronounced dead at a Greenville hospital. A female trainee officer, 22-year-old Jessica Stuckemeyer of Cowden, was also in the squad car and is in stable condition at Barnes Hospital in St. Louis.

Anyone with information should contact Illinois State Police District 12 Headquarters at 217-347-2711.
Old 08-12-2010, 09:34 PM
Muted one day, Banned the next....... Ah the life of a DTR 1%'er

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I copied and pasted this over on Ohio Coal Rollers. Hopefully somebody knows this truck. Prayers to the families involved.
Old 08-12-2010, 09:49 PM
Banned

I cleaned up the image some, the truck looks to have an after market grill, just the bar across and not the cross hair, and looks to have a spoiler above the tailgate.
Old 08-12-2010, 09:53 PM
'People of Wal-Mart' 2010 finalist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
my jaw dropped when I saw that truck. looks REAL close to one a guy owns that I work with. His truck has been at the shop all week while he is in Houston tho.
There are a couple LWB maroon dodge kc trucks around here tho.
Old 08-13-2010, 06:05 AM

They caught him this morning in Howard County Maryland. Thanks for the help guys.