Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

natural fat burners

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2008, 05:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
natural fat burners

what kinda foods are natural fat burners? i have been eatign a large amount of fatty foods as of late, and its starting to show

i need to lose a few pounds, but the weather has not been good for walks on the bike path. i know i need to get out and exersise, but im lookign for foods or diets that will help.
Old 01-13-2008, 05:05 PM

There is only one true diet, eat less exercise more. Every other diet out there may work, but none as efficiently and permanently as that one.
Old 01-13-2008, 05:15 PM

Not really any natural fat burners. Stay away from sugar and excess carbs. You can log on to www.Fitday.com there you keep track of all foods you eat. It's much easier to see how many calories a day you are taking in. It's free to join.
Old 01-13-2008, 05:23 PM

there are foods that burn more calories to digest then they give. I can't remember them all, but apples is one. Diet green tea is a zero calorie natural fat burner. Basically without exercise you won't see results for a long while and without the right diet you won't see big results from exercise.
Old 01-13-2008, 05:32 PM

Celery is a food like that. Apples are not a good diet food. A large apple is about 125 calories and it's all carbs (fruit sugar)
Old 01-13-2008, 05:41 PM

I don't necessarily believe eat less+ exercise more.
I believe that you should eat properly.
5 meals a day (atleast) one protien, one carb.
To keep your metabolism burning, and THEN exercise.
Old 01-13-2008, 06:46 PM
Adminstrator-ess

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts
Originally Posted by t-boe
There is only one true diet, eat less exercise more. Every other diet out there may work, but none as efficiently and permanently as that one.
What he said. I put myself on the "Don't eat so much, you big fat idiot!" diet back in August. I've lost 47 lbs since then. I don't exercise other than work - but I get a good workout just doing my job.
Old 01-13-2008, 06:53 PM
Banned

I am on the seafood diet, I see food and I eat it. Actually I just quit smoking 2 months ago and I have gained about 12 pounds and for alittle guy like me thats alot I was 150 and 5'7''
Old 01-13-2008, 07:00 PM

Originally Posted by wannadiesel
What he said. I put myself on the "Don't eat so much, you big fat idiot!" diet back in August. I've lost 47 lbs since then. I don't exercise other than work - but I get a good workout just doing my job.
True test to that diet. I've seen pictures. He's a skinny man now.
Old 01-13-2008, 08:05 PM

Weight loss is easy and the formula is simple, burn more calories than you take in and you will lose weight. It's amazing how much difference just portion control and 1/2 hour of exercise can make. I'm not trying to be a smart aleck either, it worked for me, 104 pounds in a year. Kept it off for over a year now as well.
Old 01-13-2008, 08:13 PM
Banned

I used to be able to burn it up at work, no matter what I ate, but as my position changes at work, I find myself doing more operating of machinery, and delegating of labor, . However i still eat the same, and am no longer tipping the scales, but denting them, gotta do somethng more, but dang i love food ! Watch o8ut for a lot of the get slim quick formulas, a lot of them can be real bad for your liver, and health in general, as supplements arent regulated by the fda.
Old 01-13-2008, 08:59 PM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by wannadiesel
I put myself on the "Don't eat so much, you big fat idiot!" diet back in August. I've lost 47 lbs since then.
Hmmmm... I thought the breakroom lost that little 'lean' it used to have towards your favorite table!

chaikwa.
Old 01-14-2008, 12:33 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I dont think theres really fat burning foods, but theres definently foods that are healthy for u. Exercise and eat stuff like plain grill chicken, salads, cottage cheese, fruits vegetables, And eat alot of small meals in the day, but not late at night.
Old 01-14-2008, 03:03 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Troutstrannysvc
I don't necessarily believe eat less+ exercise more.
I believe that you should eat properly.
5 meals a day (atleast) one protien, one carb.
To keep your metabolism burning, and THEN exercise.
I've had great success doing this. I cut out all fat, salt and sugar to boot. 4oz lean protien and a good carb like a small potatoe, a cup of rice, barley, yams, oatmeal, etc. And a couple cups of salad with balsamic vinegar at lunch and supper. All drank down with about 144 oz of water a day.
Old 01-14-2008, 03:09 PM
Adminstrator-ess

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts
Originally Posted by triplenickel
Weight loss is easy and the formula is simple, burn more calories than you take in and you will lose weight. It's amazing how much difference just portion control and 1/2 hour of exercise can make. I'm not trying to be a smart aleck either, it worked for me, 104 pounds in a year. Kept it off for over a year now as well.
That's right, it is simple. But it's not easy. Learning to say "No" to the whiny child in your head is hard.

Quick Reply: natural fat burners