Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Man I love my wife.

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2002, 08:50 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Man I love my wife.

We were talking about when the Liberty Diesels come out next year how we are gonna get one for her and she asked if we could straight pipe it 8)Man I'm glad I married her She wants a liberty diesel, she loves Dodge/Cummins, and she loves to make fun of her sisters husbands PSD, man she's great 8)
Old 12-28-2002, 10:13 PM

Re:Man I love my wife.

She sure sounds like a keeper Luke! Hey would you know where I could get more info about the Liberty Diesel? My wife's PT cruiser could stand to be replaced by a nice diesel Liberty 4x4, especially after all the snow we have had already this winter!
Old 12-29-2002, 10:41 AM

Wife's can be good... Mine found my truck on the Internet! ;D ;D<br><br>Sounds like a keeper...
Old 12-29-2002, 12:11 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Want to hear a good wife story? Well, I came home one friday night with the old GMC, it had a brand new motor in it, and I decided to give it an oil change. Well when I drained the oil, it was silver, which would explain the low oil pressure when hot,this thing was chewing itself apart! I decided after I had something to eat I would drop the oil pan and see what happened, and if need be go get another motor from the place that I had purchased this one from. While eating, I decided to look in the local truck trader as I was a faithful weekly buyer looking for a deal on something newer. I spotted a 97 Ram, ctd xtra cab, longbed, just what I had been looking for! I tried not to look too excited when my wife chimes in and says &quot;where is it, how much,lets go&quot;. Went to look at it, took it for a ride, she says&quot;do you like it?&quot; to which I replied&quot;It's nice&quot;, trying to contain my excitement. She looks the salesman dead in the face and says &quot;he reaaly needs a new truck and I think he should have it because the old 85 GMC has passed it's prime and he's too cheap to admit it,WE'LL TAKE IT!&quot; she looks at me and says &quot; i've had just about enough of you laying under that old truck Give the man some money to hold the truck and i&quot;ll go to the bank tomorrow&quot;. I knew that someday I would pay for this but at the time who was I to argue. So I can thank my wife for talking me into buying this truck and I love it!!!<br><br>ps. I know one of these days this is going to cost me, but there have been some subtle hints about trading in the grand cherokee for a Lexus.
Old 12-29-2002, 07:05 PM

Location: In the middle of Weather Dry Creek Farm in Avilla, Arkansas
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I can say that my wife really loves me, 'cause she has put up with me for almost 32 years.<br><br>shortround out
Old 12-29-2002, 07:14 PM

I don't know if it is because mine loves me or because it took her 16 years to get me trained :'(<br><br>PISTOL
Old 12-29-2002, 07:21 PM

Location: In the middle of Weather Dry Creek Farm in Avilla, Arkansas
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

PW,<br>Did you ever thing it might be because they realized they got a good thing?<br><br>shortround out
Old 12-29-2002, 08:00 PM
I was banned per my own request for speaking the name Pelosi

Nope, they're glutton's for punishment
Old 12-29-2002, 08:19 PM

Or are we a glutton for punishment? <br><br>My wife and I went to many stealers and several would not give her the time of day. Even though she will be driving and towing the horses more than I. She and I love toying with them and we make a good team at the dealer and just bend them over. Offer them a very low price and see if they bite. I offer only one price ever for a truck or car and wont move on it one penny. I have heard every line in the book like &quot;I can't offer that my manager won't accept that!&quot; or &quot;No but I can go to them with 17,900!&quot;<br><br>I bought my 97 CTD from a private party!
Old 12-30-2002, 12:14 AM

I think I have a keeper too. she has been with me for two years of truck and tractor pulls horse shows bullriding and diesel truck rallies. I sure thought after muncie she would have left me but she went home and said I can't wait until next year So I guess you will see us nextyear. or at the next BMD dyno event.<br>DM01
Old 12-30-2002, 11:50 AM

;D I agree. Nothing beats a good wife. With all my tinkering on my 92 with the modifications that I have done. She has never complained about spending the money on it... as long as it keeps going. Now, the engine blew, actually the radiator which caused motor to blow, I mentioned about looking into something new and the price was way too much . Tracked down Nascar Mark and talked a bit about his motor. He is selling me his Built Up motor and I am more then happy ;D ;D ;D<br><br>Wife even thinks it is a super deal. She can't wait until I put that motor into my truck and start it up. Gee, just too think that those Posi marks down the road were starting to fade.... LOL
Old 12-30-2002, 01:11 PM

Yep shes the best..been together since H.S., Halloween of 1977 to be exatct. We put a list of everything the truck had to have, figured what we could afford, she got on the phone and found it (about 4mos.) She has'nt driven a car in 10 years.