Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Man!! I AM PI$$ED OFF THIS MORNING!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2002, 04:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re:Man!! I AM PI$$ED OFF THIS MORNING!!!

[quote author=TPilaske link=board=10;threadid=6277;start=0#57841 date=1035663055]<br>Any judge or jury that awards any criminal ANYTHING should be shot on the spot. No questions asked. Any moron that let any of that even get to the point of being in court should be shot. I think some of the third world countries have a better justice system than we do here. Thief? Hand chopped off. End of story. Etc, Etc, Etc.... have a nice day! ;D<br><br>Tony<br>[/quote]<br><br><br><br> I agree.
Old 10-26-2002, 06:56 PM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts

[quote author=GONZO link=board=10;threadid=6277;start=15#57876 date=1035675303]<br>I have the perfect solution to this problem, it goes a lil like this. A very well known National jewelry store here was having break-ins and losing alot of product. There is a company that makes a smoke generator tied to the burglar alarm. When I viewed the playback of the robbery on the time lapse recorder tied to the many story cameras I cried because I was laughing so dang hard. The alarm went off and here came the smoke, poor guy could not even find the door in time before the police showed up. BUSTED<br>[/quote] That's great inside! unfortunately outside it wouldn't help much. I had tear gas bottles in my safe in fragile glass tubes, designed to break if the safe is tampered with forcibly. ATF made me remove them <br> Probably for the best, I knew one day I would rupture one by accident :'( :'(
Old 10-26-2002, 08:05 PM

Does the ATF hang out at your house on a regular basis?
Old 10-26-2002, 08:32 PM
Admin Team Leader

[quote author=TPilaske link=board=10;threadid=6277;start=15#57895 date=1035680743]<br>Does the ATF hang out at your house on a regular basis? <br>[/quote] Good question Tony! No would be the answer. I am a Federally Licensed Gunsmith and have done custom work for many agents and Law Enforcement Indidviduals. The Law does allow the ATF to search my business premises anytime they want. Not a problem for me as I love my freedom, so would not do anything Illegal intentionally. However I won't say I haven't bent the rules of law from time to time over the years, mostly from just being a normal red blooded boy as we all do.<br> Artificial Intelligence is No match for Natural Stupidity! ;D
Old 10-26-2002, 09:29 PM

Still makes me believe in a good well trained dog preferd with with wolf or other large mix.Would like that person to try it here at my place. ;D As to when I used to work he stayed in my KW or the work yard till my boss got bit. ;D Then the secutary keep him under her desk.
Old 10-27-2002, 04:13 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Since when is an electric fence or an ignition coil lethal ? At 10 my daughter grabbed an electric fence at a friends house. Never did it again ;D Years ago, Model T coils were used for the alarm purpose. See you did not need the siren, you just hear the screams Seriously, I wonder how the ECM would like the high voltage discharge?
Old 10-27-2002, 08:04 AM
I was banned per my own request for speaking the name Pelosi

[quote author=Haulin in Dixie link=board=10;threadid=6277;start=15#57951 date=1035713609]<br>Since when is an electric fence or an ignition coil lethal ? At 10 my daughter grabbed an electric fence at a friends house. Never did it again ;D Years ago, Model T coils were used for the alarm purpose. See you did not need the siren, you just hear the screams Seriously, I wonder how the ECM would like the high voltage discharge?<br>[/quote]<br><br>Most of us could take the shock, a reasonably intelligent thief could laugh and easily disable it (again assuming low voltage such as electric fence). With my luck, I would get the bad guy that had the heart condition that lead him into poverty in the first place. He was just steeling to feed his 12 kids and this was his first time (read first time CAUGHT!). I would be sued and support his habits for the rest of my life, and prosecuted for assault with intent to commit great bodily harm, and felony rigging of a booby trap :'(
Old 10-27-2002, 09:25 AM
Admin Team Leader

That's it in a nut shell RTO. He would have nightmares from the dastardly ordeal and not be able to work because of his nerves. And some bonehead of a shrink will list him disabled because of your effort to protect yourself. Thus leaving you to pay for his new entertainment center and put his eleven children through college. While he lays on the couch watching Jerry Springer
Old 10-27-2002, 09:32 AM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Well then,,,,,,,, I guess it's back to the old &quot;Shoot em,,, throw em in the back of the truck,,,, and take a trip to the river with a few cinderblocks&quot; Just tell the nieghbors you were lighting off a few firecrakers last night!
Old 10-27-2002, 09:52 AM
I was banned per my own request for speaking the name Pelosi

A nice &quot;drop-gun&quot; can help in a pinch. But you didn't here that here 8)
Old 10-27-2002, 11:39 AM
Admin Team Leader

Points to the drawer full of small inexpensive parts guns. Hey how's a guy supposed to know it doesn't function when it is pointed at them? ;D
Old 10-27-2002, 01:19 PM
Administrator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think the &quot;pre-meditated&quot; term may come in here as far as the electrical shock goes even though I agree with it 110%.<br><br>A friend of mine had a good trick in his safe one time. He had a Browning safe with a LARGE amount of guns in it. I wish he hadn't showed them to me but anyway, he kept two one pound butter bowls half full of black powder. The butter bowls had saran wrap on the tops so I asked him what that was for. He said the only way to get into the safe was with a torch. Well, he may not have his guns any longer but the burglar sure wouldn't have them guess what, and no law suits due to no evidence. Can you say Kaboooooooommmmm!<br><br>Not saying that this is a good idea but sounded good at the time.
Old 10-27-2002, 01:29 PM
Top's Younger Twin

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts

Push Rod has some of that electric fence equipment for me. ;D<br>My neighbors always want to use my yard for a toilet.<br>Its time to put some spark in their life.

Quick Reply: Man!! I AM PI$$ED OFF THIS MORNING!!!