Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Let's see your pride & joy - Kids that is!

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2006, 11:11 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Chrisreyn
When the youngest( most rebellious) started dating, We had just gelded a colt, and I had kept the "extra parts" in a tupperware container in the freezer with his name, Jack, written on it, to fry later( they're GOOD!)...
At any rate, when the young "gentleman" came to the door, I brought him in and had him take a seat at the kitchen table.
I took the tupperware out of the freezer, opened it and sat it down in front of him...I asked " do you know what those are?"
He just looked a little pale and stared at them without answering.....I then said:
" Those used to belong to "Jack"... Jack couldnt behave himself properly around the ladies........understand?.........."
The young "gentleman" got up, very politely excused himself and went back out to his car, and left, without his date.....
He never called back.

I heard a few months later from the school resource officer that this story had been told and retold around the school, being enlargened with each passage until I had shown the poor boy the empty tupper with HIS name on it.....I didnt worry about the boys around my little one after that....

It was almost a month before my daughter would talk to me again......
I SWEAR THIS IS A TRUE STORY
I stilll hear about it from the BOSS......
Awesome story, as the father of 3 blonde haired, blue-eye cuties (they're currently 3, 5 and 10) I know I'm in trouble... I'll have to add this to the list of methods... so far I had a speech prepared something about having a graveyard on a remote part of my land, my gun collection, what' it's capable of at what distances, and how much it means to me... 'almost as much as my daughters'

the OTHER method taught to me by someone was just about opposite.. have LOTs of fun toys around, motorcycles, ATVs, dune buggies, muscle cars, trucks, etc... when boys come over for a date, figure out which toys they like the most, and let them try them out... and they never wind up going on their date... then at some point, they don't want to betray YOUR trust, and get cut off from the toys... I don't think this plan will work with every boy, but keep it in the toolbox anyway... (but the daughters SAY they hate this just as much as scaring the boys away)..

despite how much daughters say they HATE that kind of behavior from their fathers, deep down, then really appreciate knowing they're loved & cared for... so keep it up!
Old 10-20-2006, 01:00 PM
Banned

When the youngest( most rebellious) started dating, We had just gelded a colt, and I had kept the "extra parts" in a tupperware container in the freezer with his name, Jack, written on it, to fry later( they're GOOD!)...
At any rate, when the young "gentleman" came to the door, I brought him in and had him take a seat at the kitchen table.
I took the tupperware out of the freezer, opened it and sat it down in front of him...I asked " do you know what those are?"
He just looked a little pale and stared at them without answering.....I then said:
" Those used to belong to "Jack"... Jack couldnt behave himself properly around the ladies........understand?.........."
The young "gentleman" got up, very politely excused himself and went back out to his car, and left, without his date.....
He never called back.

I heard a few months later from the school resource officer that this story had been told and retold around the school, being enlargened with each passage until I had shown the poor boy the empty tupper with HIS name on it.....I didnt worry about the boys around my little one after that....

It was almost a month before my daughter would talk to me again......
I SWEAR THIS IS A TRUE STORY
Wow..I'm surprised the FBI and Homeland security didn't show up with guns drawn for making terrorist threats..you got off pretty lucky The girls are pretty and I am in my late 20's and single so i can make that comment lol..maybe a "little" too country though,bet they were gold members with the local FFA?
Old 10-20-2006, 02:33 PM

Here you go...

Old 10-20-2006, 02:51 PM

Here is our son William, age 32. Joind the Army to get a better life for himself.
Just graduated from Patriot Missile School at Ft Bliss, TX. We are proud he is serving his country. He is planning on being in for the long haul.

https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/..._stick_530.jpg
Old 10-21-2006, 09:27 AM

[IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]
Old 10-22-2006, 12:04 PM
DTR's Self Appointed Beer Advisor

Here is my life.....

Britt

Old 10-22-2006, 12:08 PM
P.J
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Growing like a weed Britt.

Her face has even changed shape since that bottom pic.

Hope all is well.

Phil
Old 10-22-2006, 01:39 PM

Just wanted to say thanks to all so far who have shared their first passions!

Great pictures, except maybe for that bull tounge!!!

John
Old 10-22-2006, 02:01 PM
P.J
Banned

Originally Posted by SOOTER
Great pictures, except maybe for that bull tounge!!!

John
My wife was over my shoulder when I was going back over this thread, she said "What is THAT?"
Old 10-22-2006, 03:37 PM
DTR's Self Appointed Beer Advisor

Originally Posted by P.J
Growing like a weed Britt.

Her face has even changed shape since that bottom pic.

Hope all is well.

Phil
Thanks P.J.

She is growing too fast. Actually her face is pretty much the same. She just does that when she smiles real big. She is going to be (already is) a big ham for the camera.

Everything is going well and I hope the same for you and your family.

Britt

Old 10-22-2006, 07:50 PM

Originally Posted by mcoleman
Hey Luken the pic didn't show. Is it a dog or a girlfriend? nevermind I can see it now.
LOL. Here's the girlfriend. We've been together for almost 4 years. The pic is from homecoming....Ya gotta love a girl that chooses the CUMMINS over the convertible!!! She's a keeper She told me she wants me to buy her a megacab for her graduation present.

Old 10-24-2006, 08:38 AM

haha, I hope you didn't add some eye liner with the stacks...

Just out of curiosity Luken, how old are you???
Old 10-24-2006, 10:42 AM
DTR's Night Watchman & Poet Laureate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Happy, I showed thsi thread to my girls, and they both want a picture and your last three years tax returns along with a copy of a current paystub.............
the younger wants to know if that is a 250 or 350 truck for the wife......
Old 10-24-2006, 11:05 AM
P.J
Banned

Originally Posted by Chrisreyn
Happy, I showed thsi thread to my girls, and they both want a picture and your last three years tax returns along with a copy of a current paystub.............
the younger wants to know if that is a 250 or 350 truck for the wife......
Girls with priorities in life, I like to hear that.

Happy can spring for the 350.
Old 11-05-2006, 08:04 AM

Here are my munchkins .... this was a couple years ago.
[IMG][/IMG]

PISTOL

Quick Reply: Let's see your pride & joy - Kids that is!