Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

The Jeep is TOTALLED!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2002, 12:19 PM
Administrator / Scooter Bum

Received 47 Likes on 33 Posts
Re:The Jeep is TOTALLED!!!

DD,<br>I hear 'ya man....but if they won't pay enough attention to see a 7,000 lb truck, what do you think happens when we're riding a 700lb motorcycle. <br><br>[move]....Never ride faster than your guardian angel can fly.....[/move]
Old 10-08-2002, 12:20 PM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Java, <br><br>Im glad to hear your ok... You should be checked out though. Neck/back pain cuased by blunt force can be ok for a few days and then really set in with some complicated affects.<br>Go in and get checked.<br>A little check now can reduce a lot of issues later.<br><br>Looking forward to seeing your... new CTD!!! ;D<br><br>Rich.<br>
Old 10-08-2002, 12:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Most def. GO GET CHECKED OUT. Don't mess around with your body, The jeep is the least of your worries.<br> My wife got rear ended in our old F-250 by a caddy, they towed the caddy away and and bumpper of the F-250 needed some silver paint.<br> Just a plug for a larger vehicle
Old 10-08-2002, 12:25 PM
Administrator

Yep, definitley getting a check-up today...my neck is starting to stiffen up on the right hand side and my shoulder is a little sore when I reach forward....I think it's going to be a whole 'nother story come tomorrow when I can't get out of bed...will be going to the clinic soon....<br><br>Thanks a lot, guys, for the kind words. I'll miss my Jeep and can hopefully get another...or a CTD!!!...but am just glad everyone is OK....
Old 10-08-2002, 01:31 PM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Bummer Mandy,<br> It could have been worse,,,,,, you could have been in the car behind you. I'm with rest of the guys,,, Don't mess around with possible injuries that take time to show themselves. AND DON&quot;T sign any release forms. These kind of body traumas can take quite some time before and if they show up. I know from experience that if your spine gets thrown out of whack,,,, it can make life miserable.<br> Hope everything turns out OK and the thought of a CTD Ram sounds like a good one! ;D<br><br> Take Care,<br> Dennis
Old 10-08-2002, 01:44 PM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts

Thank God You are OK!. Better go see a Doctor right away because from here it looks like you will need at least $250,000 in reimbursement for the pain and suffering Not to mention the vehicle.<br><br>
Old 10-08-2002, 01:50 PM

Good too see your still kickin'... ;D Now go out shopping for a CTD! ;D<br><br>Tony
Old 10-08-2002, 01:53 PM
Administrator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

top: That is precisely why I do not drive a two wheeler even though I want one so bad. I give the two wheelers a lot of room when I'm near them just because they do not have anything around them. As clumsy as I am, that is all I need to do would be get out there on a two wheeler. I would love to have one jsut to cruise every now and then like the Skyline Drive or the Parkway occasionally. Common sense tells me to stay wrapped in steel though.<br><br>I delivered a tractor out your way about a year ago to like Draper, Driver, or something like that.<br><br>Later.