Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Hiring Legal Counsel ??

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2006, 10:16 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hiring Legal Counsel ??

Finally getting my personal affairs in order just in case. Going to get will etc completed to satsify State of Arizona so family has no problems if something happens. Any suggestions on finding right guy for this. I called on ad in paper for lawyer that does this kind of work but for some reason I am skeptikal of this afternoons meeting w/. I would prolly be skeptical on whomever due to the stories one hears in the papers about ID theft etc.

Thanks for the replies
Old 11-20-2006, 10:40 AM

Just go to martindalehubble.com and do an advanced search. You will need to look for an Attorney with an "AV" rating. You will need to ask about fees, becuase they will go up with the complexity of the things you wish to accomplish. Martindale Hubble is a good place to start, but it is not an end all source. Hope this helps.
Old 11-24-2006, 10:03 AM

I know someone who knows about Estate Law and Probate in AZ. He's very nice and not a thief. I have seen how he works and wouldn't hesitate to recommend him.

PM me if you'd like his number or any info! He more than likely help or point you to someone who can depending on your specific needs!

John