Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Herrrreeesss....Your Sign!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2006, 11:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Herrrreeesss....Your Sign!!!

Lets here them, I know you guys got some. Lets here true ones.

-So tonight me and the wife are out for Valentine's dinner, Chinese, and one of the wifes friends walks by. She says "Hi, what are you guys doing here?" And I start laughing, the wife says "What?" I said "Heres her sign!"

-I had gal come into work and she said " Are you guys a Volkswagen dealership?" I said "yes", She said "well, do you sell them and service them?" I said "well what color is yours?" She said "silver" I said "I'm sorry we don't work on silver Volkswagens" After this she finally realized what she just said. She said "I'm such a Blonde" I couldn't resist, "Heres your sign!"

Tye
Old 02-14-2006, 11:23 PM

i was on break at work the other day and a pregnant chick walks in and sits across from me. from behind me another woman asks, "is it gonna be a girl?" to which the pregnant woman replies, "no" the other girl than asks, "oh, is it a boy?" the look on the pregnant girls face was priceless
Old 02-14-2006, 11:24 PM

Talking

I like the one where the cop comes up to a semi that was to high for a bridge and got stuck/crashed under the bridge. The cop says the to trucker, "get your truck stuck?", the trucker replies, "No, I was hauling this bridge and I ran out of fuel".... Heres your sign.
Old 02-14-2006, 11:30 PM

got another one. some day last week my dad got home and laid his phone on the bar and walks to his bedroom. my mom calls his cell phone and i answered it. she asked what i was doing "nothing" i reply, "is your dad home yet?"
Old 02-14-2006, 11:30 PM

Tye, you've got PM mail....
Old 02-14-2006, 11:43 PM

My 2 kids are pretty bad. They call me at work, Where are you? what number did you just call? work, I guess that answers your question. giggle, giggle, Have you left work yet? again I say, where did you just call? giggle, giggle, heres your sign!
Old 02-15-2006, 01:21 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
After running my first run ever down the track with the track manager as a passenger, He said ,"that must have been a 14 second quarter mile!!". I said, "Yes I know!" He then asked, "What is this?, Is this a Ford?" There is your sign!!! I almost booted him right then and there!!

Rick
Old 02-15-2006, 06:21 AM

Young police officer came to our house (id theft investigation) and saw my truck in the driveway with the canoe on top, like this:

Here is the conversation:

PO: You goin' canoing?
ME: Ah, yeah. You goin' out for detective soon?

Heeeere's your sign

~Rob
Old 02-15-2006, 07:41 AM

Originally Posted by runamuk
"What is this?, Is this a Ford?"
thems fightin' words
Old 02-15-2006, 07:45 AM
Thats MR Hoss to you buddy!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by NoSparkplugs
I like the one where the cop comes up to a semi that was to high for a bridge and got stuck/crashed under the bridge. The cop says the to trucker, "get your truck stuck?", the trucker replies, "No, I was hauling this bridge and I ran out of fuel".... Heres your sign.
Old 02-15-2006, 12:08 PM

A Guy is changing his tire along side the road, cop pulls up and said hey you got a flat, Guy says nope I was just driving along and the other three tires swelled up...Heres your sign.
Old 02-15-2006, 07:41 PM

Old feller drives into the parkin lot of a convinence store. I was standin out side. He was drivin a jetta with quite a rattle to it so i said "sounds like the high speed muffler bearings are gone." To which he replies "Yeah? Where do I go to get that fixed?" I gave him the name of a local muffler shop and he was off. I though about tellin him he had winter air in his tires and he should have summer air but that might have been pushing it.
Old 02-15-2006, 08:35 PM

My dad teaches welding at a local tech school. He has 2 pipe wrenches, one is red and the other is yellow. When students from the auto shop come over to borrow them he ask's them if they're tighting or loosing so he can give them the right one. Whats funny is how many actually go back to the auto shop to ask the teacher which one they need.
Old 02-15-2006, 08:56 PM

Originally Posted by JD730
My dad teaches welding at a local tech school. He has 2 pipe wrenches, one is red and the other is yellow. When students from the auto shop come over to borrow them he ask's them if they're tighting or loosing so he can give them the right one. Whats funny is how many actually go back to the auto shop to ask the teacher which one they need.
Along those lines, I have sent my girlfriend while I was trying to get the calipers off of the truck for the first time to go get the correct torq bit at the local NAPA for me. I also told her to pick me up a metric crescent wrench.
Old 02-16-2006, 02:05 AM

Originally Posted by I PASS GAS
Along those lines, I have sent my girlfriend while I was trying to get the calipers off of the truck for the first time to go get the correct torq bit at the local NAPA for me. I also told her to pick me up a metric crescent wrench.
i was in an auto-body class where me and a buddy, jay, were helpin this other guy, juan, (no mechanical knowledge) fix his truck. "hey juan, go tell glen (class instructor) we need an 8mm crescent" and off he scampers. we watch him ask glen and glen just looks at us and shakes his head. later he tells us to stop messin w/ juan all the time.

Quick Reply: Herrrreeesss....Your Sign!!!