Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Hello everyone.

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2002, 10:51 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello everyone.

Hello everyone. iM just dropping to say hey. its been over a month since ive posted. Im here in Kentucky, and freezing my butt off. I havent had a day off in 3 weeks. Im coming back to HOuston on Thanksgiving morning, and i can freaking wait. I miss my honey so much. Its hard to go from seeing her every day, to once a month.! :'(<br><br>hope yall have a good one. ill keep checking in periodically to see how yall are.<br><br>To all the BMD folks.:<br>Id love to come see yall some time when i get a weekend off. Give me a ring if there is a get together soon. i would check here, but im not on the internet allot like i used to be. so give me a call if there is a meeting or something.<br>606-922-7192.<br><br>later guys,<br>Phillip
Old 11-23-2002, 11:02 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re:Hello everyone.

Phillip;<br>Welcome to the good side of the Miss.<br>You'll get used to the weather.<br>Hope you have a safe trip home for the holidays.<br><br> : Eddie : 8)
Old 11-23-2002, 01:34 PM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Re:Hello everyone.

Take them cowboy boots off and run around in that snow a bit barefooted. That will put a little spunk in your YEEEE HAAAWWWWW ;D<br> Glad to hear you get to go home soon, always tough being away from home. Drive safe heading back and look out for that bunch in KY one guy there might have you hauling a load of cattle back with you if you aren't real careful!