Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Happy Easter Breakroom - 4/16-22

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2017, 05:46 AM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Happy Easter Breakroom - 4/16-22

Easter Sunday Morning - - a very amazing and special day in history for all of us. Rise and shine and get to church and give thanks - - things could be so much different in our lives if this day in history did not happen. So, made special breakfast this morning with Bob's famous scrambled eggs, sausage patties, special order grits, blueberry/walnut pancakes w/blueberry syrup, hot coffee, special ph00, hot tea for Claude and several juices. Add to that a great assortment of pastries guaranteed to put on 1.3 pounds. Enjoy.

Off to church.

Old 04-16-2017, 06:21 AM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Received 152 Likes on 118 Posts
Good morning from Paradise.

Yes, definitely a very special day in history for all of us, even the unbelievers. Isn't it amazing how one man did so much to change world history? Even the non Christians still go by BC and AD plus lots more

Bob, yuh dun extra gud this morning. What a fine spread! Only 1.3 pounds? Methinks that you underestimated a tad, especially when some of us come back for greedy seconds.

The mango season is well underway down here which means that there is always a big bowl of mangoes on the kitchen counter, which results in the kitchen now constantly having a sweet mango smell. Love that delicious smell. Probably 99.9% of you will not understand what I am talking about.
Old 04-16-2017, 08:58 AM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Good Morning!.... He is Risen!
Old 04-16-2017, 01:41 PM

Originally Posted by Lary Ellis (Top)
HE IS RISEN INDEED. What a price He paid for us. I am very grateful.

Great service this morning. Excellent music, good sermon, good teen participation. Time well spent. Then off to Sonny's for some BBQ - - ummm, yummy.

More ph00.........................
Old 04-16-2017, 03:27 PM
'People of Wal-Mart' 2010 finalist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Lary Ellis (Top)
I was up at 05:30 thank you..

Happy Easter y'all. dont forget the gas masks for tomorrow after all the boiled eggs today.
Old 04-16-2017, 04:36 PM

Originally Posted by Fronty Owner
I was up at 05:30 thank you.
SOOO, I was up at 5am, thank you. No, no, not thank you - - drat it is more like it. DUH. Don't know why I keep doing that -- and went to bed at midnight. Now why???? Wish I knew.

But, it was a good day - - right?????? ...................
Old 04-17-2017, 04:30 PM

Hey, this ain't right. I fixed a great breakfast yesterday along with fresh ph00 and coffee. Today, not one person can even brew a pot of coffee and ph00. What is going on????? Too late now, so ....................

Gorgeous day here and flowers going nuts. The blonde is hollering to come for dinner - - gotta run.
Old 04-17-2017, 07:35 PM

Originally Posted by FiverBob
SOOO, I was up at 5am, thank you. No, no, not thank you - - drat it is more like it. DUH. Don't know why I keep doing that -- and went to bed at midnight. Now why???? Wish I knew.

But, it was a good day - - right?????? ...................
I was up at 05:30 so I could get my morning weekend run in beefore it got hot. Just over 5k and done by 7.
Old 04-18-2017, 10:50 PM
REALLY old dog

Well Good Evening fellow DTRotarions ,
Just thought ide check this place in the evening to see if anyone was hangin around .
just as quiet as in the daytime !

Well coffee is made phoo made hot water for tea & bring your own goodies

Have good one

Claude the lurker
Old 04-19-2017, 01:06 AM
DTR's "Cooler than ice cubes 14 miles North of North Pole" member

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
Man, this place is like a ghost town.......
Old 04-19-2017, 06:25 AM

Originally Posted by Fronty Owner
Just over 5k and done by 7.
Wish I could do that - - have to watch that ticker number. GGGRRRR

Originally Posted by old dog
Well Good Evening fellow DTRotarions ,
Just thought ide check this place in the evening to see if anyone was hangin around . Well coffee is made phoo made hot water for tea & bring your own goodies
Claude the lurker
Hey Claude - - I had your tea made two days ago but you were a no show. Good seeing you.

Originally Posted by ofcmarc
Man, this place is like a ghost town.......
Scary isn't it. Wonder where everyone is? Oh well, good seeing you in here today. I made some coffee and ph00 perchance someone else shows today.
Gone to eye doc and see if we have any progress from the surgery. It is some better but still a lot of blur and foggy. Not fun at all. Gotta run.

Old 04-19-2017, 06:52 AM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Good morning from down here. Been too busy to stop by, but by the look of the last few posts, it would have been a waste of time anyway.

Still busy on house maintenance. The last few days have been spent in prepping the wood for re-varnishing on the master bedroom bay window. This window is on the second story and is in total about 12 feet long and about 5.5 feet high, so that means lots of wood. Not only is it high off the ground, but it is necessary to work on a small, steeply sloping concrete ledge about 15" wide. When I set a can of varnish down it tries to slide off the roof. I tend to slide off the roof too. This job ain't no fun at all! Still another 4 bay windows to go. They are a bit smaller, but 2 are on the second story.

Grabbing a cuppa and outa here.
Old 04-19-2017, 11:49 AM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Evening fresh coffee and phoo for Bobby who wet and cool here working on replacing the p/s axle joint it's the 5th one in 10 years but the first to brake a cross.
​​​​​​​Yall have a good one
Old 04-19-2017, 07:36 PM

Bob.... that is part of the reason ive started running. altho this year my mileage is WAY down.only averaging 50 miles per month.
Old 04-20-2017, 06:50 AM

Good morning. Another beeuuutiful, clear day dawning here in Paradise.

Dragged the ph00, coffee and pie into the breakroom that ph00Bob 'forgot' in the other forum.

Later this afternoon will join some friends for lunch and then go downtown to see the replica of the Sistine Chapel that is presently traveling around Mexico. Saw it is Mexico City last year, but these friends have not seen it, so invited us to join them.

Off to do more work on my house. Ladder work this morning. Hate ladder work, particularly when it is high up.

Ciao.

Quick Reply: Happy Easter Breakroom - 4/16-22