Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Fund Raiser Auctions for HVAC

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2003, 08:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fund Raiser Auctions for HVAC

Fund Raiser Auction:

I will be creating some fund raiser auctions on Nowel’s site http://www.brooksidepoa.com/hvac/ for goods and or services as a fund raiser for Nowel’s Dr. and Hospital expenses.

How it will work is. There will be an auction for each item / service. If you are interested in bidding then you have to register on the auction site [follow instructions very simple] then bid away. You need to look frequently for the current bids. There will be a minimum increase on each item as most items will be high dollar items and it will not make sense to do .50 cent bids LOL. Any questions can be on this thread about the items or general questions and I’ll be checking frequently for any. Also you can ask me questions by e-mail.
willyslover@mlode.com

The end of the auction time will be posted on each item. Items coming in at different times will create different close dates about 3 weeks for each. I will notify the winner and post his name [if he wants] I haven’t tested the sites process so your name might be shown so the site allows handles if you choose. The winner will then mail Blair Pine the money order or use the Paypal link on the memorial page again noting the item # and description in the remarks section of Paypal or on the line so provided by the US Post Office M/O...after we receive the funds we will notify the vendor to ship the item to you.

Money Orders can be sent to:
Ramrunners c/o Blair Pine
4465 Lonardo Ave.
San Jose, CA 95118

Thanks Gary Troyer aka willyslover
Old 12-18-2003, 12:48 PM

Re: Fund Raiser Auctions for HVAC

site is up and running..bunch of cool stuff with more on the way..also Ford and Chevy items...let your other brand friends know
here is the link to the auction site
http://www.brooksidepoa.com/cgi-bin/...category=TRUST
Old 12-30-2003, 05:29 PM

If you haven't been to the auction site there are a bunch of cool items there now...at great prices..might want to visit it a couple times between now and the ending dates .. again Thank You to all of Nowel's friends and Diesel family for supporting this

http://www.brooksidepoa.com/cgi-bin...?category=TRUST