Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Fail Breakroom

Old 10-04-2018, 07:19 AM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Received 151 Likes on 117 Posts
Good morning from Paradise. Gorgeous weather here. Winter must be coming because yesterday afternoon my wife had a sweater on and was complaining about feeling cold. It was 24C!. Sheesh, how can a person feel cold at those nice temps? Oh wait, she is a woman and women feel cold when some men are sweating.

OJ, coffee, fresh squeezed OJ and BAKED banana French bread. Hmmmmmm, life is good. Thanks Bob and the blonde.

My wife leaves on Sunday to go away for a week with 10 other women from her women's Bible study group. They are going to Huatalco and will enjoy the beach there. Now .... what mischief can I get into while she is away?

Ciao.
Old 10-04-2018, 07:41 AM

Received 52 Likes on 31 Posts
Good morning from way to early winter time!

-5C here this morning but gonna warm up ... most of our snow melted out yesterday.

Coffee smells good ... but I'm not sure about this baked bannannannanna stuff?!? I'll see what happens to Bob and the Mexican then maybe try a little if there's any leftovers.

Front shocks going on my old piece today and then rotate tires

Later on felllws

SD
Old 10-04-2018, 07:52 AM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Leftovers???? Burp!

The early bird gets the bread.
Old 10-04-2018, 10:21 AM

Received 2,372 Likes on 1,568 Posts
Wow smells good in here!
Thanks for the fresh Fla. OJ and snacks Bobby.
65F high and breezy today here.
Old 10-04-2018, 10:28 AM

Received 414 Likes on 316 Posts
37° and very windy. Getting tormented by a typhoon remnant in the Bering Sea. Every time that happens it mess up our winter.
Old 10-04-2018, 04:11 PM

Received 2,372 Likes on 1,568 Posts
How is the work week coming on the new cabin, cougar?
Old 10-05-2018, 10:56 AM

Originally Posted by oliver foster
How is the work week coming on the new cabin, cougar?
Slow, but steady. Moving in all the non essentials and finding places for them. Should be moved in by the end of the month.
Old 10-05-2018, 05:50 PM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
PHEW!!!!! Finally slowed down enough to turn on the computer - - looked at the stock market, threw up and turned it off. Back on just now after taking a pill first. NASTY LOOKING.

No ph00 - - but that is OK. Just wanted to say hi. Hope weather is doing well in your area - - slowly cooling down here - - we did not hit 90 today. That is a start - - now let's see 80.
Pool sure feels nice and warm though. Fun time on the TV twice today - - once for the vote this morning, and another at about 2:30 for the lady to announce her vote and why. She
had a well organized speech - - did good - -- and announced voting YES. And that one Dem is voting YES also, so looks like our guy will be on the Supreme Court shortly. What a
mess that has been.

Me gone - - have to tidy up around here for company tomorrow. Sleep tight.
Old 10-05-2018, 08:53 PM

Received 1,637 Likes on 1,112 Posts
When I,first heard that Sen Collins had declined to make a decision, I swore,up and,down that she,was,simply grandstanding to her constituents, so that, with her hand behind her,back, so she would be placaded for things she wanted as concessions for her vote "yes". After watching about 15 minutes of her statement, I was blown away by the substance of the speech. I apologized to my television , unfortunately to deaf ears, recanting my negative presumptions of the senator.

Been working my tush off, and haven't had much time to do anything but recover from my long days and sleep a bit..

Hope y'all are doing well.

That was one of the best speeches I've ever witnessed on the senate floor, and ultimately iI will YouTube it, so I can see it in its entirety.
Old 10-06-2018, 06:12 AM

Originally Posted by NJTman
When I,first heard that Sen Collins had declined to make a decision, I swore,up and,down that she,was,simply grandstanding to her constituents, so that, with her hand behind her,back, so she would be placaded for things she wanted as concessions for her vote "yes". After watching about 15 minutes of her statement, I was blown away by the substance of the speech. I apologized to my television , unfortunately to deaf ears, recanting my negative presumptions of the senator. That was one of the best speeches I've ever witnessed on the senate floor, and ultimately iI will YouTube it, so I can see it in its entirety.
I am with you all the way. Couple introductory statements and I was afraid she was going to vote NO. Then, as she unwound and elaborated on the evidence and events, it was one of the best speeches I have heard come from anyone in the Senate or House. Amazing how this is all piecing together. The more I see and hear from a large group of Congress, the more I am with Trump to pull the plug and drain the swamp. The inside deals and collusion going on in Congress and with people outside Congress to cement their positions and stuff their pockets is really coming out in the open. I am waiting now for a full investigation of the Clinton Foundation. I think we will be blown out if we can see where the money came from and why it came.

Sorry gang, forgot, this is the breakroom. Just had to vent it. Just sick of swallowing garbage day after day. Term limits have become a necessity. OK, fresh coffee and ph00 are on but did have time for anything more than a big pot of oatmeal with all kinds of neat things sitting beside the stove to dress it up. Have fun.
………………..
Have a great day.
Old 10-06-2018, 07:15 AM

It is amazing, confusing, puzzling etc to me as on outsider how your American politics works - or does not work. The swamp is apparently alive and well. The stink is becoming more obvious daily. How can you, the American sheeple allow this to continue and to allow the stink makers to exist? The Fourth Reich is coming while you snooze and allow the swamp to grow. Oop's, like Bob said, this is the breakroom, so will cool the political venting.

Coffee - ahhhh. Oatmeal and 'things' - good too. Thanks.

Was out in the country yesterday on a dirt road and coming towards me was a front end loader, a common sight. What was not common was the contents of the bucket. Two medium sized dogs. One was laying down and the other standing just looking around. Both dogs looked happy. Sorry, did not have the chance to snap a photo. PETA would probably throw some sort of fit if they saw this.

Need to stay out of the way of my wife today. I have been firmly informed that today she does not exist as she is busy rushing around getting ready to leave before daylight tomorrow to go away with a group of Christian woman for a time away with them for bonding or whatever women do at places like this. Going to be a bachelor for 8 days. I can survive just fine
Old 10-06-2018, 10:17 AM

Originally Posted by Mexstan
Need to stay out of the way of my wife today. I have been firmly informed that today she does not exist as she is busy rushing around getting ready to leave before daylight tomorrow to go away with a group of Christian woman for a time away with them for bonding or whatever women do at places like this. Going to be a bachelor for 8 days. I can survive just fine
Hey Stan - - - maybe she will learn some tricks to get you straightened out. …………....………………..

More ph00...……………….

The following users liked this post:
Bob L (10-06-2018)
Old 10-06-2018, 10:24 AM

Originally Posted by FiverBob
Hey Stan - - - maybe she will learn some tricks to get you straightened out. …………....………………..

More ph00...……………….

I need straightening out????? How did you know?

Old 10-06-2018, 11:12 AM

Hate to politicize the break room, but you brought it up. Alaskans are very disappointed in Murkowski , AGAIN! She sold us out, AGAIN in favor of the vocal few. I will continue to no support her.
Got my bead frame done. I have a piece of plywood to cut down for the top. 2X6 and 4X4 construction. Should be strong enough for my fat ,,,,,,,,

Old 10-07-2018, 03:26 AM

Received 1,637 Likes on 1,112 Posts
Murkowski sounded like such a moron. But I digress...

Its 4 am, and I'm solo in the break room. Good time to play a joke on you guys. Fresh baked brownies in the tin on the counter, but as a joke, I spiked them with Dulcolax. Ha, ha! That should knock the shineola out of y'all!...
Wife, about 20 years back, worked in a hostile work environment. She was one the few Caucasian woman in a office, and reverse discrimination was a real, and uninviting situation there. It was so bad that this 300+ lb black woman was bullying her, and other employees. A situation where my wife's lunch kept being stolen from the kitchenette refrigerator. the paper bag was returned win a big "FU" written on it. I decided to handle it my way.

I told my wife that I was making her a "special" lunch, and to not eat it, under any circumstances. She went to work, put her lunch in the fridge, and as previous, the lunch disappeared, with the paper bag being left behind.

Several hours later, the 300 lb black woman jumped out of her seat, screaming to "get outta da way", ultimately revealing that she was the one stealing my wife's lunches.

The next day, the big conversation was how "all of a sudden it was just shootin outta my as . I was in tat bafroom for hours yesterday, and the security guards had to let me out after hours" .

Lol. Amazing how fast 3 crushed Dulcolax pills clean you out, when consumed in someone else's lunch.

Got what ya deserved...
The following users liked this post:
cougar (10-07-2018)

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Fail Breakroom