Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Fail Breakroom

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2018, 08:06 AM

Received 2,392 Likes on 1,576 Posts
Fail Breakroom

The leaves are changing color up here now big time. Lots of reds, oranges, yellows mixed in with a few green leaves.
Cool fall weather has made it so I have been having a few small fires in the outdoor wood furnace to take the cool damp edge off.

Grabbing a tea for myself. I left some instant coffee packets and tea bags on the counter next to the tea kettle incase anyone stops by.... Maple syrup and fresh goats milk is in the fridge as well.
Old 10-02-2018, 09:16 AM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Received 152 Likes on 118 Posts
Hey, waddyaknow, a new breakroom! A bit late, but better than nothing. Wonder why none of the newbies jump in and start one?

Brought some fresh tortas made with goat meat, white Mexican cheese, and semi-hot green salsa for y'all to snack on. Those fresh torta buns are huge and delicious, so enjoy.

Back from my trip to northern Texas. Drove 2,750 miles in 7 days. Maybe that is not much for some of you, but enough for me for now. Came back with the truck loaded and managed to get the green light at the border, so crossed back into Mexico duty free. The truck ran beautifully for the entire trip. At times was cruising at 90 mph, but for the most part stayed around 70 mph. Anything over that speed and my fuel consumption goes up fast. Tomorrow need to take the truck to a local body shop to get a new rear bumper installed. This is to replace the mildly damaged bumper that the cop hit with his F-150 a couple of weeks ago.

Heading outside now to go and wash my wife's SUV. Wonderful weather down here and very pleasant to be outside in shorts.

Ciao
Old 10-02-2018, 10:06 AM

Received 414 Likes on 316 Posts
Hi y'all. Taking the rest of the week off to work on the house. Want to get moved in by the end of the month. The leaves have fallen and the nights getting down to freezing.
Old 10-02-2018, 01:13 PM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Yo Roomies! has Fall given you the gloomies?.... want to kiss those gloomies goodbye?..... send me $1.95 I will tell you how to do it!

Disclaimer:
Not all individuals experience the same results, your results may vary. No express warranty intended or implied. I am not responsible for any damages incurred by the use of
this product. Should not be used if pregnant or under a doctors care....if any side effects are noted, immediately cease using the product and contact your local town idiot.
Batteri es not included, some assembly required. Use by persons under the age of 13 not advised nor intended. You should not drive when using this product. Void if
prohibited by law. One size does not fit all.
Old 10-02-2018, 01:21 PM

Smile

Wow some life in the break room today.

Nice breakfast Stan. Thanks.

Best take the week off and get ready for winter now cougar, as it is coming to us guys in the North pretty quickly. The local ski MT. opens in about 6 weeks!

Lary that sounds like a bargain at only $1.95....where do I send the money?
Old 10-02-2018, 07:22 PM

Received 1,637 Likes on 1,112 Posts
Yesterday, I received a letter from some "guy" in Oh Canada. He claimed he was a financial guru who specialized in dead people who left money to no one. Supposedly a far and distant relative who has the same name as me died 2 years ago, and left millions of dollars. This pineapple said it would / could be mine if I'd just hollar out to him via email.

Well, since my long lost cousin / uncle / father dude is dead, I'll be dammed if I take all his money !

Bastages !
Old 10-02-2018, 07:55 PM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Hey, someone started the new breakroom. Hot doggies. No ph00 and too late to put it on, but at least I can say hi. Met with a close college friend and his wife about 90 miles away from us today.
Very nice time - wow, the water under the bridge almost washed us away. Sooooo many memories. They both look great. He was an attendant at our wedding.

Originally Posted by NJTman
Yesterday, I received a letter from some "guy" in Oh Canada. He claimed he was a financial guru who specialized in dead people who left money to no one. Supposedly a far and distant relative who has the same name as me died 2 years ago, and left millions of dollars. This pineapple said it would / could be mine if I'd just hollar out to him via email.
Boy, I wish one of these would come up for real. Wouldn't that be fun???? Oh well, can't complain. Have food in fridge and gas in the tank.

Morry
Old 10-03-2018, 10:52 AM

Morning all - - - hope a good day has dawned for you. Been out since 6 this morning - - gorgeous today, still a bit too warm but it is better than 2 weeks ago and we are in October. YEA
Coffee and ph00 are on. Just got back from shopping and stopped at Dunkin Donuts and grabbed an assortment of nasties which, of course, included a couple apple fritters - - -uhhhhh, well, forgot - - there were two, but not any more...………………………….………………………..

Me gone to see what else I can get done today.

…..…………………….
Old 10-03-2018, 12:02 PM
Top's Younger Twin

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
Old 10-03-2018, 12:17 PM

Received 141 Likes on 107 Posts
Why is this titled "fail" breakroom...?
Old 10-03-2018, 01:05 PM

Received 52 Likes on 31 Posts
Scotty ... where in the world are you ... ?!?

Looks exactly like my commute to work yesterday morning... slick as snot and cars, trucks, and semis fishtailing everywhere!!

I'm in Hinton AB ... looks like it's gonna be a long winter up here this year!
Old 10-03-2018, 03:23 PM

Originally Posted by KATOOM
Why is this titled "fail" breakroom...?
I called it the" "Fail" break room as it looks similar to "Fall" typed out and most of you guys have been "Fail"ing to show up at the break room for a while now.
I wondered how many people would actually catch it.

It is called humor.

It is funnier when you don't have to explain it...

If you would like to start the break room next week you can call it what you like.
Old 10-03-2018, 03:25 PM

Received 141 Likes on 107 Posts
Originally Posted by oliver foster
It is funnier when you don't have to explain it...
Just asking a question.....just asking a question.

And I thought it was funnier having you explain it too.
Old 10-03-2018, 03:43 PM

Good, well as long as it was funny.
It does seem to be a more active break room than any other ones I can remember lately, which is nice to see.
Old 10-04-2018, 06:26 AM

Gorgeous sunrise in progress. Hopefully a tad cooler today. I see we had some traffic yesterday that ate all the goodies. So, let's start a new day - - fed the dragon and let it out to piddle, put on fresh coffee and ph00 and brought some fresh squeezed Florida orange juice for you. Check in the warmer for BAKED banana French toast (note the word "baked" - - - made by my blonde for ya) and a fruit bowl. That out to keep you out of trouble for a few minutes anywh00.
Outside to work with my gardener for a while, then on to my other projects. Have a great day.
…..………..……………………....…………...ph00

L8R

Quick Reply: Fail Breakroom