Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

EVELETH, Minn. — Sen. Paul Wellstone, D-Minn., died in a plane crash Friday alon

Old 10-25-2002, 02:22 PM
DTR'S Chaplain

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
EVELETH, Minn. — Sen. Paul Wellstone, D-Minn., died in a plane crash Friday alon

Sad<br>I am a Republican but this is sad! :-[
Old 10-25-2002, 02:28 PM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Re:EVELETH, Minn. — Sen. Paul Wellstone, D-Minn., died in a plane crash Friday a

I saw that when they were still trying to contact him. It is sad. 11 days to election and they really needed him to help hold onto control of the senate. That's life for you, enjoy every minute like it is your last. It just might be.<br> Interesting to see how the power struggle will be affected now. <br> Jack Thorpe for Senator!!<br><br>Paid for by the committee to elect Jack Thorpe to the US Senate
Old 10-25-2002, 02:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re:EVELETH, Minn. — Sen. Paul Wellstone, D-Minn., died in a plane crash Friday a

I agree. No matter what one's political affiliation is, this is sad. Also took his wife, daughter, and five others. So sad. <br><br>CR
Old 10-25-2002, 02:37 PM
DTR'S Chaplain

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I guess in a way going together is a Blessing. : : :<br><br>Elect Jack Now! ;D
Old 10-25-2002, 05:44 PM

I think he was a great guy,all he ever did was try to help other people from the homeless to our veterans,he was a very pasionate man,he will be sorely missed,I am from Michigan but he really cared for the other man.<br>Minnesota lost a great and caring man.
Old 10-25-2002, 08:24 PM

It is a terrable thing,someone so honest.Why does it always happen to the good guys.<br>Like they said he was the little guys little guy.<br>I will miss him,and he cannot be replaced.<br>
Old 10-27-2002, 06:22 PM
Banned

wldnt wish this kind of tragedy on anyone,,,,,even a stinkin no good liberal democrat like wellstone