Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Electrical Help

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2003, 09:15 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Electrical Help

Do we have any electricians out there? I've got a problem. I was trying to install towing mirrors that had the wrong coupler on them, and was advised by the factory that they were the right mirrors and that I just needed to omit the plug and try to figure out the color combination. Sooooo, I commenced to try. During the mix of color combination, I blew a fuse. Replaced the fuse and went on. I only ended up with up the up direction and the right direction. No left or down directions. I'm wondering if there's another fuse link, or if I have maybe screwed something up in the switch or somewhere else???? ???<br>Does anyone have any suggestions. <br><br>By the way, I talked to the company after this, and they said to send them back, because they had had some trouble with wrong Dodge mirrors in the past, and they would try and replace them with the right ones.<br><br>BUT, I'm left with this problem. I've got the old mirrors back on and the right mirror works fine, but the drivers mirror (the one I chose to work on first) still only has the up &amp; right directions. I'm at a loss! Don't know where to go next.<br><br>Would Greatly appreciate some help........... :'( :'(<br><br>Thanks<br>Grampaw