Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

DTRs Breakroom: Gentlemen, start your engines!! 3/29-4/4/09

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2009, 08:23 AM
Muted one day, Banned the next....... Ah the life of a DTR 1%'er

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by chaikwa
What? I'm always kind, friendly, courteous, polite and ready to help my fellow breakroomer! Now shaddup and sittdown!
chaikwa.
Just dont go on another one of your Fluffysquatch personality changes.. Not sure if I can handle another one of those episodes.

Mornin DTR... Afternoon Mr. Hat

Heidi- Currenlty sigining happy birthday to you . Sorry about your birthday cake. Guess Rick got hungry.
Old 03-29-2009, 08:26 AM
DTR College Boy and FUN SIZED!!!!!!!!!!

Morning everyone. About 0630 here on the west side of the world. Bout to head out and go to the range with some buddies. Bring out my new pistol to play with and a few other things. Should be a good time. I love me some bang bang bang. Time to go get coffee, fuel and copenhagen. Enjoy your sunday folks! Take care.

Best,

Josh
Old 03-29-2009, 08:29 AM
REALLY old dog

GEESH - WHAT HAPPENED ?
GOT UP THIS MORNING AND THOUGHT I WAS HAVING A BAD DREAM
ICE & SNOW EVERYWHERE 30 DEGREES SO ITS STICKING DAUGHTER & I WERE GOING TO GO 25 MI TO COUNTY FAIR GROUNDS AND DO SOME VOLINTEER WORK . (KEY WORD WERE ) I`M NOT GOING ANY PLACE IN THIS CRAP. BEEN RAINING & FREEZING THEN BACK TO SNOW EVERY SINCE I GOT UP !

SON IS GRADUATING - WANTS ME TO TAKE HIS GRADUATION PICTS. )NOW I`M THINKING THAT CANNON REBEL EOS CAMERA AND LENSE I`VE BEEN WANTING ) I COULD BUY THAT PHOTOSHOP THE PICT. SEND THEM OUT TO BE PRINTED AND HAVE THEM LOOK GREAT AND I END UP WITH MY CAMERA
KAFFEE ,STIRED WITH THE (NEW) TOILET BRUSH
TAE, BREWED IN KAILYS FAVORITE SOCK(FOR ADDED FLAVOR)
PHOO-PHOO ENGLISH TOFFEE BLEND(NO DEPENZ STRAINER)
DONUTS-FRESH FROM DUNKIN DONUTS DUMPSTER (GOOD VARITY THIS MORNING)
(YA JUST HAVE TO LEAVE A GOOD LIST FOR THE NEW PEOPLE TO FOLLOW) HOW ELSE THEYGOING TO GET IT RIGHT
CLAUDE
Old 03-29-2009, 08:57 AM
Administrator ........ DTR's puttin fires out and workin on big trucks admin

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by chaikwa
HA! I'm surprised you remembered!

It does look like he knows the job pretty well, but... does he have 'the look'? A lot of this job is how you present yourself! Got to grow some hair if you want to look the part. And you need to be kind, friendly and helpful to all the members who come in here, offer them sage advice when needed, provide them with whatever they need, day or night and above all else, be polite and courteous.

SISTER HEIDI... I'll give you all a hint; she's older than me! Happy belated b'day! Wish I could remember dates, I thought it was a day before mine, not 3 days.

Coffee's 'ok' this morning, but it's missing it's usual zip. Did the apprentice start already?

chaikwa.

I did not know you were 19, so Heidi must be 21. Happy birthday young lady!

I have a bunch of oil laden fuel from one of our internationals losing a couple injector o-rings, so I will ramp up the coffee with that. It should keep everyone cleaned out and going for a while.

I wonder what I could have for a title? Hmmmm

Tim

Tim
Old 03-29-2009, 09:16 AM
Administrator/Jarhead

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
Originally Posted by Big Red 97'
Mornin all. I see someone turned on the coffee pot. Had a rough night, didnt sleep well at all. Well im grabbin an extra large cup of the go juice and hittin the door. Gotta brand a couple of new horses today so i need all the energy i can get. Gonna attempt to fix my shaky mirrors today to. I'll pop in from time to time and see whats up.
So, Gig Red... if ya wanna hang out, ya gotta spill the beans... where you're from, what you do... etc... I've broken a few horses in my day, (and had a few break me)... is that what you do?
Originally Posted by cincydiesel
Just dont go on another one of your Fluffysquatch personality changes.. Not sure if I can handle another one of those episodes.
AMEN!!!!
Originally Posted by cincydiesel
Mornin DTR... Afternoon Mr. Hat
Late evenin! It's ten after eleven here... stayed up late helping one of my junior Marines. I'm on the meritorious promotion board tomorrow. I was helping him with his uniform and drill... he said he thought he was good till he came over here and watched me do it, and looked at my uniform... Gotta teach these guys...
Originally Posted by Hvytrkmech
I did not know you were 19, so Heidi must be 21. Happy birthday young lady!
Don't bother, Tim... My DTR mom can smell BS miles away...

Howdy, folks. I'm finishin off this last bud and getting ready to hit the rack. I have had a GREAT day today. Things don't get any better than the things I experienced today. I think the only way it would be better is if my family was here. Let me spread some of my joy and happiness around!

We'll see ya'll in the mornin... someone have a strong pot on for me at about 1630 east coast time...
Old 03-29-2009, 09:18 AM
Administrator/Jarhead

Who loves you, Tim?
Old 03-29-2009, 09:26 AM

Originally Posted by madhat
Who loves you, Tim?

It appears only my wife.

That was my standard response for a woman's birthday. (I know better).

Have a good night Mad, sleep well.

Tim
Old 03-29-2009, 09:31 AM
Administrator/Jarhead

You'll figure it out in a few days...
Old 03-29-2009, 09:36 AM

Nice job on the title. Hahahahahahaha (dee dee dee). I just spilled coffee on my new chair.

Good one Mad,

Thanks,

Tim
Old 03-29-2009, 09:39 AM
Administrator/Jarhead

You're welcome, buddy. Hope it's ok... LMK.
Old 03-29-2009, 09:50 AM
'People of Wal-Mart' 2010 finalist

morning all..
Old 03-29-2009, 09:55 AM
REALLY old dog

HAT - WENT OVER AND WARMED UP YOUR TRUCK FOR YA - THEN DID A CUPPLE OF DONUTS -LET THE BLACK SNOKE ROAL -
JUST CAN`T LET IT SIT & GET STALE - HEY THAT THING REALLY KICKS WHEN YA CUT IN THE NITRUS !
CLAUDE
MORNING FROSTY
Old 03-29-2009, 10:20 AM

Originally Posted by madhat
So, Gig Red... if ya wanna hang out, ya gotta spill the beans... where you're from, what you do... etc... I've broken a few horses in my day, (and had a few break me)... is that what you do?

Well my name is Vance Goodson, and i live in Roans Prairie, Texas. About an hour from Houston, smack dab between Bryan/College Station and Huntsville (30 mins both ways). Im still in High School graduate next year and plan on going to Texas A&M in College Station to major in Wildlife Biology and specialize in Whitetail deer. Yes I break and train horses for my dad (Rocking G Ranch). Been ropin and ridin since i could walk. I team rope. Love to deer hunt, duck hunt, and run and catch hogs with dogs.

Here is a link to our website. Just so you can see some of our animals and what we do.
http://www.freewebs.com/rockinggranch/index.htm
Old 03-29-2009, 10:27 AM
'People of Wal-Mart' 2010 finalist

Hat might wanna invest in some tires soon.... Mrs. Hat has been renting the truck out to make soem extra cash...
Old 03-29-2009, 10:35 AM
REALLY old dog

BIG RED - LIKE THE FOAL 09 WITH THE BLAZE GOING TO BE A NICE HORSE
WE HAVE SOME OTHERS HERE THAT BARREL RACE ALSO.
CHRISR`S WIFE HE`S BEEN ABSENT A LOT LATELLY -BOUGHT A NEW PLACE AND GETTING EVERYTHING IN PLACE.
ONE OF OUR MICHIGANDER`S MOVED DOWN YOUR WAY - HE &HIS WIFE ARE QUITE THE DEER HUNTERS- THEY ARE BIG IN TO BOW HUNTING - HE GREW UP HERE AS A KID -BEFORE HE BECAME FAMOUS - PUTS ONN A HUNTERS SAFTY PROGRAM EVERY YEAR UP HERE FOR KIDS AT LOCAL HIGH SCHOOL.
YA MIGHT RECGONISE THE NAME - TED NUGENT- (MOTER CITY MAD MAN)
QUITE A GUY.
CLAUDE

Quick Reply: DTRs Breakroom: Gentlemen, start your engines!! 3/29-4/4/09