Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

DTRs Breakroom: Gentlemen, start your engines!! 3/29-4/4/09

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2009, 11:00 PM
DTR Mom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DTRs Breakroom: Gentlemen, start your engines!! 3/29-4/4/09

hi, it was my birthday today, so I thought I would share!

Heidi
Old 03-28-2009, 11:07 PM
Administrator/Jarhead

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
Happy birthday, DTR Mom... Long time no see.. How are things?

Guess I can't start my engine... !
Old 03-28-2009, 11:20 PM
DTR Mom

Talking All is good here in Taxland! new york state

busy but good, soon to be insanely busy April! but done in May, I hope.
miss YOUZ GUYZ! weather is touch and go, love seeing the sun and hauling out parts to paint. trying to figure out the best way to put some steel around my plastic jeep liberty. skeered of blowing out the airbags or sumptin...
half way done with wood for next winter....miss you alaska guys- make me seem spoiled with your temps!

ok, let's keep those engines fresh and well filled! better look at your trucks too.....LOL

REDLEG- haha I got to hit a trout stream already....no fish, but I cast where I want to -THANK YOU!

alright0- this is no special club- POST YOUR COMMENTS browser boys!
late night heidi
Old 03-28-2009, 11:45 PM
I was banned per my own request for speaking the name Pelosi

So she hides out all week to catch us off gaurd to steal the new thread... didn't even tell us it was your birthday. Chaikwa even had a poptart ready and waiting for a candle. Thought about ya on the river the other day. Got a nice fishy looking spot that aughta be some easy casting for ya. Anyway, happy birthday, grab a piece of cold pizza.
Old 03-28-2009, 11:47 PM

Happy B-day!! I'll get an engine to start for you soon enough
Old 03-28-2009, 11:58 PM

Happy Birthday. Up late and cant sleep. Never been in a breakroom before so i figure i will sneak in while and do a good deed. Changed the filter in the pot and put in fresh grounds for a good cup in the am. Thats not green icing on the donuts in the fridge but if you must, dont say i didnt warn. If im not up in time, someone hit the switch on the pot in the mornin please. Maybe the aroma will get me moving.

P.S.- Careful on your way in, I bagged up the trash and put it outside the door. Just wanted everyone to come in to a nice clean orderly breakroom in the morning.

Hey MadHat, how might i go about applying to be the DTR janitor/handyman i could take a liking to these little odds and ends jobs around here. Having the title would be kinda cool to!
Old 03-28-2009, 11:59 PM
DTR's Volcano Monitor, Toilet Smuggler, Taser tester, Meteorite enumerator, Quill counter, Match hoarder, Panic Dance Choreographer, Bet losing shrew murderer

Originally Posted by Redleg
So she hides out all week to catch us off gaurd to steal the new thread... didn't even tell us it was your birthday.
Yeah!! We even had a cake but: Someone left the cake out in the rain, I don't think that we can take it'cause it took so long to bake it And we'll never have that recipe again Oh, no! AAaaarrgg!! Now I have that stupid song stuck in my head----
Old 03-29-2009, 12:21 AM
Administrator/Jarhead

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
McCanick, welcome to the breakroom. You too, Big Red.

Big Red, Chaikwa is our official janitor, he has just went under some title changes. We can hire you on as an apprentice, if you like.... Looks like you have the job down pat. There are a few members in here that have special needs (in the breakroom, not in life... that's every one of us!) I'm sure that you'll figure them out soon.

Afternoon, DTR. Just got done working with one of the Marines for a board that he is doing tomorrow. Bout to go out in town and look for some stuff. Gotta get busy inroning my uniform for tomorrow.

See ya'll in a bit.
Old 03-29-2009, 12:30 AM
REALLY old dog

Happy Birthday Heidi - Where Ya Been Hiding ?
Crap I Got To Get Up Sooooooooo Guess Ide Better Go For Now
Night All
Claude
Old 03-29-2009, 12:33 AM

Originally Posted by madhat

Big Red, Chaikwa is our official janitor, he has just went under some title changes. We can hire you on as an apprentice, if you like.... Looks like you have the job down pat. There are a few members in here that have special needs (in the breakroom, not in life... that's every one of us!) I'm sure that you'll figure them out soon.
Apprentice is as gooda job as any. So is "DTR Apprentice" my new title? Just glad i can help out around here. Kinda feels good to be an important part of the team. Plus i wanted a title to put under my name. BTW How do i put that title there like you and the rest of the admin? And about the special needs you can say that again. .

Last edited by madhat; 03-29-2009 at 01:53 AM. Reason: bb code
Old 03-29-2009, 12:33 AM

Gee Claude, why bother? Started another pot anyway. Gonna let this whippersnapper beat ya with only 2 hours sleep today?
Old 03-29-2009, 12:34 AM
DTR's Volcano Monitor, Toilet Smuggler, Taser tester, Meteorite enumerator, Quill counter, Match hoarder, Panic Dance Choreographer, Bet losing shrew murderer

I myself have been trying for the title of DTR’s first transgender failure but have been told that somebody else has already gotten the title. However, because of etiquette and decorum which is the hallmark of DTR’s members, they wont post his or her name. I am so jealous! Because of the stupid ash falling, I have been stuck inside for the last 6 hours. Hope it doesn’t show.
Old 03-29-2009, 12:36 AM

Originally Posted by Big Red 97'
Originally Posted by madhat

Apprentice is as gooda job as any. So is "DTR Apprentice" my new title? Just glad i can help out around here. Kinda feels good to be an important part of the team. Plus i wanted a title to put under my name. BTW How do i put that title there like you and the rest of the admin? And about the special needs you can say that again. .
How about "Lacky"? When you're done taking out the trash, you can come up and split some wood for me.

Last edited by madhat; 03-29-2009 at 01:54 AM. Reason: bb code
Old 03-29-2009, 12:42 AM

Split wood? Man am i glad i live in Texas. I cut up one tree at the beggining of winter and we still have wood left over.
Old 03-29-2009, 01:21 AM
DTR College Boy and FUN SIZED!!!!!!!!!!

WOW...we've been busy.

Happy Birthday Heidi!

Just got in. Went to one of my old buddies place. Had a few beers. Now a few more beers. Wooohoo!

Jb

Quick Reply: DTRs Breakroom: Gentlemen, start your engines!! 3/29-4/4/09